Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I spent about 10 seconds searching, unlike you I am efficient and can multi-task. I can have an enjoyable weekend AND take a few minutes to laugh at what new stupid garbage you spewed forth for me.

Ahaha ...is that what you're telling yourself now? You still coping? :lol

You looking for bird pics ...the whole weekend ...that's gotta hurt a lot ...more so cuz no one cared. Damn, stingray! HaHa :lol

I see you are back to being a retarded parrot squawking the same recycled verbal diarrhea thinking it's actually clever or correct. I'd say if you feel the compulsion to continue send me a PM and at least stop wasting board space with your drivel, but that would deprive everyone else of a laugh and it seems the mods agree.

I think I opened a can of worms by using a hairdryer to fix my statue.

I've only skimmed the last few pages of back and forth, so I'm sure the following sentiments are not new.

Any decent heat gun will have an attenuator to adjust the intensity of the heat. You can go from warm to blistering hot.
They are not really expensive, but for most people they don't have much purpose- unless you are particularly crafty or need one for a specific application.

A hair dryer is not ideal, as the heat settings are a little coarser, but it's basically the same principle and you just have to modulate the heat by distance from the object (which may introduce other things in the path you don't want to be heated).
A heat gun is absolutely the better tool for something like this, but a hair dryer is a resourceful alternative.

Even with the heat gun you will still have to be very careful and pay attention to what you are doing 'cause it's easy to screw it up.
Like cooking ribs, I'd suggest going low (heat) and slow, to address things like the problem this poster had.

Refreshing to finally see someone else "get it. It was starting to get boring talking to "bird brains" :lol Thanks Mose, maybe coming from someone else they will actually listen.

I see you are back to being a retarded parrot squawking the same recycled verbal diarrhea thinking it's actually clever or correct. I'd say if you feel the compulsion to continue send me a PM and at least stop wasting board space with your drivel, but that would deprive everyone else of a laugh and it seems the mods agree.

stingray! Forgot about you again.

Aww haha ...you sound so hurt, stingray! The lies you tell yourself don't really help you, does it? It just makes you blind to the truth. :lol

Refreshing to finally see someone else "get it. It was starting to get boring talking to "bird brains" :lol Thanks Mose, maybe coming from someone else they will actually listen.

That's hilarious! :lol

Even when 2 people disagreed with you (both against the use of a heat gun) ...you still didn't listen. Yet, when you get someone on your side, you expect others to listen. Holy Bizarro!

...only to you that would make sense, stingray! :lol

2 fools don't make a right, and you stunningly exemplify this fact along with general as your moronic little sidekick. I see now you are incapable of intelligent thought, I guess I was expecting too much from a "bird brain", facts and logic mean nothing to those so afflicted as you. You just keep squawking and crapping all over the board. That's what is hilarious.

2 fools don't make a right, and you stunningly exemplify this fact along with stingray as your moronic little sidekick. I see now you are incapable of intelligent thought, I guess I was expecting too much from a "bird brain", facts and logic mean nothing to those so afflicted as you. You just keep squawking and crapping all over the board. That's what is hilarious.

You crack me up, stingray! You're so butt hurt its hilarious. :lol

And your inner struggle is insane! Check it out ...your posts are actually arguments between you and your crazy self. :rotfl

Wow, yet ANOTHER incredibly lame and pathetic "I know you are, but what am I" mindless toddler come back. You are starting to give even pigeons a bad name, the stupid you radiate is so strong it's toxic.

Wow, yet ANOTHER incredibly lame and pathetic "I know you are, but what am I" mindless toddler come back. You are starting to give even pigeons a bad name, the stupid you radiate is so strong it's toxic.

Aw ha ha ...you still sound very hurt, stingray. Those lies you tell yourself don't help you with the pain ...I'm telling you. :rotfl

Resorting to names and obsessing over birds. Always can tell when your triggered ...the very little creativity you have goes to nil. :lol

Back