Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror so when the many hundreds get given away to co workers. Someday or some reason when they no longer work at SS. They will find a way to sell it or give it to someone else who may sell it in the future. I hope this doesn't add a few extra hundred to the existing ES.

Just to make you even MORE ill they probably repair them and then get the paint jobs retouched up by the MASTERS there... So they look even BETTER the what you got

Has anyone's Ivy's vines been bending on their own? One of the vines on my Ivy was so close to the figure that I barely was able to fit my EX head there. I checked today and the vine was bend away from her. It's perfect but how the **** did that happen?!

Hey guys just uploaded my first review video! Feel free to check it out! It's of the vivaciously beautiful Poison Ivy :)
Cheers

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib2rhfsIDts"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib2rhfsIDts[/ame]

Has anyone's Ivy's vines been bending on their own? One of the vines on my Ivy was so close to the figure that I barely was able to fit my EX head there. I checked today and the vine was bend away from her. It's perfect but how the **** did that happen?!

Have you had a lot of heating or cooling in the house??? It is the ONLY thing I can think of that would change the behavior of the material in that way.

It. Is. ALIVE! :frank

Have you had a lot of heating or cooling in the house??? It is the ONLY thing I can think of that would change the behavior of the material in that way.

Or that ;)

i just opened mine, never been opened before, appears stuff is missing, some of the slots in the packaging are empty, just wondered if that was supposed to be the case or not.???

i just opened mine, never been opened before, appears stuff is missing, some of the slots in the packaging are empty, just wondered if that was supposed to be the case or not.???

IIRC my EX had empty slots as well. All my pieces were there. Just put her together and find out?

Anybody looking for an ex? Need some emergency funds so have to part with mine :( PM me if you are interested.

Weird about her vines bending... I'm in Phoenix, AZ (in a hot as hell summer) and haven't had any issues with mine. :lol

A friend of mine is having his PI repaintet. Not finish yet, so more to come

Hmm the WIP images show the statue has so much potential. Brave to actually get a statue repainted, but thinking about what the end result could be. :monkey5

For real, I we could get fully sculpted SS statues without paint severy discounted my room would look grey. :)

Really awesome job with the repaint, who's doing it if that's ok to ask? Looking forward to the end result!

She looks stunning with a quality paint job. Too bad the factory paint was so hit and miss. I've seen some that look incredible and others that look like Ivy takes the short bus. :( I wish I had the talent to do a repaint like this one... pretty amazing so far. The original paint on yours looked kind of wonk-eyed sadly. Congrats on the new paint.

Back