Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping it going

Another little something I put together in PS
ivyfulljungle_by_jsimonart-d6iqzt0.jpg

That picture looks retarded

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4

I am still trying too tell if that was some kind of back handed compliment like when people say "that's sick" or "that's just stupid", but they mean it in a GOOD way, because if it isn't you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Oh wow, great and productive constructive criticism there, mate.

See above.... I am not sure if he is joking or what .... His posts just seem so wrong.

LOL, relax guys if he thinks it's retarded, let him. I honestly don't care. And Thanks Spidey, I've always liked the ease of use of Photoshop, especially when compared to Illustrator, but both have their uses.

LOL, relax guys if he thinks it's retarded, let him. I honestly don't care. And Thanks Spidey, I've always liked the ease of use of Photoshop, especially when compared to Illustrator, but both have their uses.

I haven't had a chance to really play on PS... But I truly want to one day... I love how it produces beautiful pieces. As for the previous comments ... Well I was just saying I hope it was a backhanded compliment, but I don't get it otherwise.

Back