Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well apparently there is some type of Freaks Sense that I have yet to develop. I was totally wrong, man enough to admit it, and way to sniff out the lie. I don't get why someone would lie about this. However, I am not a dbag so I don't understand them I guess.

The whole thing had red flags everywhere... My friend works in China, and he told me this super-secret thing that I shouldn't tell you, but oh well, I trust you won't report it on any Internet forum.

Poison will come out like this...

4457e448.jpg

Really unfortunate news guys and I am not trolling or whatever: my relative just updated me on Ivy, and I shouldn't be sharing this with you guys, but the paint scheme was assigned a low to mid quality inspection standard, given the massive ES and the nearing deadline

I'm not buying Ivy but I know this newb is so full of BS. No offense to the newb, and it's an amusing way for a thirteen year old sitting behind a computer screen to get people riled up, but this is NONSENSE. :lecture The only thing I'm bothered by is all the SS DC stuff that is already appearing on ebay in droves for cheaper than retail. SS stop making such a high ES, you're cheapening your beautiful collectibles!!! Make several different PFs of each character at a lower ES, you'll still get the sales, and we can value our rare SS pieces. Just IMO if any SS people read this. :rotfl

Last edited:
well apparently there is some type of Freaks Sense that I have yet to develop. I was totally wrong, man enough to admit it, and way to sniff out the lie. I don't get why someone would lie about this. However, I am not a dbag so I don't understand them I guess.

People lie about this stuff because causing distress to a bunch of strangers on the Internet is a very, very fun activity for an astonishingly high percentage of the world's population.

Sometimes I think the internet should be 18+, or maybe even 21+ like booze. This would not solve all of the asshattery, but it'd solve a large chunk of it.

Geez,
Yep, you really shouldn't have told us.
In so doing you revealed more about your own poor quality control than anything about Poison Ivy.

Like anything in life, peddling misinformation is a real skill.
And you don't have it.

:goodpost:
I'll admit his first post was plausible and I had no reason to doubt it but the latest smells like fresh manure and is obvious troll.

People lie about this stuff because causing distress to a bunch of strangers on the Internet is a very, very fun activity for an astonishingly high percentage of the world's population.

Sometimes I think the internet should be 18+, or maybe even 21+ like booze. This would not solve all of the asshattery, but it'd solve a large chunk of it.

and anyone who spreads fake crap like that should be banned from the forum.

A more appropriate response might be for Sideshow to track him down from his profile/e-mail and remove him from the Wait List for the Ex - which I suspect he is still very much, on.

A more appropriate response might be for Sideshow to track him down from his profile/e-mail and remove him from the Wait List for the Ex - which I suspect he is still very much, on.

Now that would be awesome!

Back