Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from China. My father works for Sideshow so I got to see the production models for Poison Ivy.

Absolutely awful I canceled my preorder the moment I got home.

Just got back from China. My father works for Sideshow so I got to see the production models for Poison Ivy.

Absolutely awful I canceled my preorder the moment I got home.

My dad's uncle's brother's cousin's girlfriend knows a guy who works at the sideshow china factory. Naturally they paid for my plane ticket to go check out the ivy production line. They said not to tell anyone but they were letting bums into the factory so I figure it was safe to tell u guys in here. It's never gonna get leaked from this thread right? They accidentally sculpted three eyes but due to time constraints they are leaving the third eye and just painting it skin tone. Needless to say I was gonna cancel but I'm gonna stick with ivy cuz I'm a sideshow whore...true story.

My dad's uncle's brother's cousin's girlfriend knows a guy who works at the sideshow china factory. Naturally they paid for my plane ticket to go check out the ivy production line. They said not to tell anyone but they were letting bums into the factory so I figure it was safe to tell u guys in here. It's never gonna get leaked from this thread right? They accidentally sculpted three eyes but due to time constraints they are leaving the third eye and just painting it skin tone. Needless to say I was gonna cancel but I'm gonna stick with ivy cuz I'm a sideshow whore...true story.

:rotfl:rotfl lol.....Thats it guys after a lot of thinking and after reading all the threats, i came to the conclusion that Ivy is coming out with googly eyes, ( 3 actually), *****...so am cancelling, and saving my money on the Bats LSF

I still have this sneaking suspicion this is all a ruse you've devised to encourage others to cancel their orders so your waitlist will convert :lol Maybe I'm just going through the denial phase, soon to be followed by grief then anger.
Lol why would I do that. I got on the WL really late, and doubt that I'll ever convert. I'm off the list now. just hope she turns out okay for you guys! like I said, I can't take the risk of a conversion, and a potential horror story (not that that's guaranteed to happen!), with all I have on my plate right now.
EX waitlist converted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:confused::cuckoo:

EX waitlist converted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez, what you posted in this forum all the while you we're on the WL really upsets me.

That's everything against what were about here.

You purposely posted negative feedback on a piece in hopes of getting your conversion. That's very low dude.

It's pretty much the worst thing you could do to another member. Shameful.

Geez, what you posted in this forum all the while you we're on the WL really upsets me.

You purposely posted negative feedback on a piece in hopes of getting your conversion. That's very low dude.

:exactly:

Some people are just plain pathetic.

If I am not mistaken spreading lies about a company that could affect its ability to do business or make profit is also illegal. I am not talking about bringing up concerns, but ACTUAL flat out lies.

Yeah, but his ability to inhibit their business is about as effectual as a fart in a blizzard. :lol

:exactly::goodpost:... If it all comes out that should be ban worthy

Back