Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really unfortunate news guys and I am not trolling or whatever: my relative just updated me on Ivy, and I shouldn't be sharing this with you guys, but the paint scheme was assigned a low to mid quality inspection standard, given the massive ES and the nearing deadline

picture.php

Really unfortunate news guys and I am not trolling or whatever: my relative just updated me on Ivy, and I shouldn't be sharing this with you guys, but the paint scheme was assigned a low to mid quality inspection standard, given the massive ES and the nearing deadline

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl Sure...

so I had a chance to visit some relatives in China last week, and one of them actually worked as a floor supervisor for one of the factories producing Sideshow collectibles! I was thinking no way, but he offered to give a tour on one of the work days! And on that, I actually saw unpainted models of Poison Ivy! What the what! talked about a lot of things, and brought up the issue of QC and the Spider Woman gaffe, and actually found out something worrying. The factory he worked at (the same one where I saw Ivy) was actually the same one that produced the Spider Woman piece! Of course I begged him to make sure things went smooth for Ivy, but he said he couldn't guarantee it, since Sideshow called the shots on the grading...

Because I don't want unnecessary panic....

Poison Ivy is being produced at a completely different factory than the Spider-Woman PF.

Additionally, I had a chance to see a production piece of Ms. Poison Ivy in person recently (last week actually) and I have to say....I really, REALLY liked what I saw. We'll be adding some additional photos to her photo gallery soon of the production piece as well. :)

-SideshowAlex

Geez,
Yep, you really shouldn't have told us.
In so doing you revealed more about your own poor quality control than anything about Poison Ivy.

Like anything in life, peddling misinformation is a real skill.
And you don't have it.

Poison Ivy is being produced at a completely different factory than the Spider-Woman PF.

Additionally, I had a chance to see a production piece of Ms. Poison Ivy in person recently (last week actually) and I have to say....I really, REALLY liked what I saw. We'll be adding some additional photos to her photo gallery soon of the production piece as well. :)

-SideshowAlex

See...

keep-calm-and-trust-sideshow.png

Spreading malicious lies about a company or its products is slanderous, and has the very real potential to end up costing that company money, whether intentional or not. Sideshow would have justifiable legal recourse to seek to recoup such losses, real or potential, if they were so inclined. American companies are notoriously litigious, and with good reason.

If this fellah has any sense, he'll hold his hands up, apologize, delete his account and disappear.

If...

-SideshowAlex

Thanks Alex for setting the record straight and exposing the liar. Besides if there are already production pieces out, how could they have just assigned the grade?

Thanks Alex for setting the record straight and exposing the liar. Besides if there are already production pieces out, how could they have just assigned the grade?

Exactly! I'm sure the grade was assigned months and months ago.

One of my best friends working in one of the factories that SS deals with, he told me that Ivy was divided in two factories: the EX which was in the same factory of Spiderwoman & the REG which was at the same factory of the Joker,,,,yup

well apparently there is some type of Freaks Sense that I have yet to develop. I was totally wrong, man enough to admit it, and way to sniff out the lie. I don't get why someone would lie about this. However, I am not a dbag so I don't understand them I guess.

Back