Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well got drunk and ordered the green version lol. Seriously tho, I like this one better and missed out on the original version. I've been thinking about it non-stop last couple days and the beer helped me pull the trigger! Going to save until October, can't wait to have her!

Well got drunk and ordered the green version lol. Seriously tho, I like this one better and missed out on the original version. I've been thinking about it non-stop last couple days and the beer helped me pull the trigger! Going to save until October, can't wait to have her!

:lol Well, pretty sure you won't regret about it in the morning, or say, "What was I thinking?"

And, Beer always helps! :lecture :D

Huge thanks to Irvy for mentioning this guy and ruining it for me...

2j1wmx4.jpg

:lol Well, pretty sure you won't regret about it in the morning, or say, "What was I thinking?"

And, Beer always helps! :lecture :D

No regrets today lol! But beer does always help with decision making process. Thankfully it was good decision this time lol

Well, everything has been said that is worth reading so now we play the waiting game. Brb in October.

Back