Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered from BBTS. I have the original, but I honestly think I prefer this one.

I'll prolly wind up keeping both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just calling them as I see them :)

Just saying, there's a large difference in not caring if a piece appreciates in value and not getting market value while selling. Just as there's a large difference in being mildly disatisfied in a companies business approach, and throwing an internet hissy fit as if they should care about your "investment"

Just calling them as I see them :)

You might want to see an optometrist.

All you're doing is complaining about having to pay more for sold out statues and trying to blame it on people who don't care about edition sizes. If this were darts you would have just got slapped by the waitress because you landed one in her backside.

definitely not going to miss out on this one! prefer the new plants as well
Yes. I didn't care for the new plant at first but now they have really grown on me (no pun intended) and I now prefer them over the original regular version. I still like the exclusive plants best.

Last edited:
Just saying, there's a large difference in not caring if a piece appreciates in value and not getting market value while selling. Just as there's a large difference in being mildly disatisfied in a companies business approach, and throwing an internet hissy fit as if they should care about your "investment"

:clap:goodpost::clap

Damn the green one looks great, why there are so many good statues? I hate you Sideshow.

There.

Ikke-navngivet-1.jpg

ORDERED! :yess:

Local retailer at a great price.
Cancelled my first HT order and moved the funds to this.
Can't be doing with toys when there's so much polystone awesomeness to be had.

ORDERED! :yess:

Local retailer at a great price.
Cancelled my first HT order and moved the funds to this.
Can't be doing with toys when there's so much polystone awesomeness to be had.

And I've just seen where!
Damn that's a fine price.
Shame my NRD has gone through otherwise I'd switch as well now.
I actually think it might cost me more from Sideshow ($350 + $50ish shipping / 1.6 = £250 + Customs so around £300 all in :()
Man that sucks...teach me for not waiting :(

I am the same with HT I've got Robo & Thor on order & think I'll be cancelling at least one of them, I think they are awesome but these are much much better

Neil

Yeh, £240 is pretty sweet. You'll get RP and receive it sooner though.
I alway wait for Lee on non Exclusives.
I'll ve happy if I get her for Xmas.

Had the BD Terminator HT on order but I can do without getting into figures as well.

Yeh, £240 is pretty sweet. You'll get RP and receive it sooner though.
I alway wait for Lee on non Exclusives.
I'll ve happy if I get her for Xmas.

Had the BD Terminator HT on order but I can do without getting into figures as well.

Yeah that's the thing she'll be with me a few days after release & the points are a bonus so I guess the extra isn't too bad.
I think I'll do the same in future (that Savage Opress is calling to me at the moment)

I have a few HT's but they just aren't doing it for me at the moment, maybe time to move focus entirely to Transformers, PF's & the Bombshell statues.

Oh love the new sig & Avatar BTW ;)

Back