Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondering when the pricing is the same, any particular reason for ordering from BBTS. NRD, right?

The NRD is one reason, other reason for me is BBTS is closer to where I live and the shipping is usually half of what it would cost than coming from SS..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except that they're not. Lau's sparkly eyed Ivy looks like an innocent young girl, neither of which are attributes consistent with the character. They're only consistent with his style, which manages to render every woman he draws as sweet, pretty and of ambiguous age. He's a very talented artist, and his women are very attractive, but he's extremely one-note and his failure to capture Ivy's essence is brought into stark relief by Mark Newman and Kat Sapene's success.

Most definitely. Newman made her look like a woman. Nothing ambiguous about his sculpt. Ivy is full grown!

I was torn on who to buy from, only because I try to avoid NRDs when I can. I originally ordered from bbts. I saw later they sold out and it made me think if I got a defective one getting a replacment may not be possible. I ended up ordering from SS just to be sure. Damn you SS you win this round lol.

I was torn on who to buy from, only because I try to avoid NRDs when I can. I originally ordered from bbts. I saw later they sold out and it made me think if I got a defective one getting a replacement may not be possible. I ended up ordering from SS just to be sure. Damn you SS you win this round lol.

That was something I hadn't actually considered when I was just complaining about paying more than if I'd ordered from Collectibles Direct but at least a replacement should I need one should be easier to sort direct with SS :)

Thanks for easing my buyers remorse ;) lol

Neil

That was something I hadn't actually considered when I was just complaining about paying more than if I'd ordered from Collectibles Direct but at least a replacement should I need one should be easier to sort direct with SS :)

Thanks for easing my buyers remorse ;) lol

Neil

Anytime :) Typically when an EX comes out I have no interest in, I usually order a reg from a third party retailer, for example the green hulk that was just offered.
In the case of poison Ivy, she very well could be sold out and I just didn't want to take the chance.

Whatever makes you feel better :pfft:

:1-1:

Lol :1-1:

Anytime :) Typically when an EX comes out I have no interest in, I usually order a reg from a third party retailer, for example the green hulk that was just offered.
In the case of poison Ivy, she very well could be sold out and I just didn't want to take the chance.

I've actually only ordered EX before so it's only ever been SS but for anything non EX now I will definitely be looking to go to a UK supplier before I order with SS.
Any saving is a bonus but like you said this one might be too good to take the chance on issues down the line

Neil

She is a beautiful statue! no interest in DC based stuff for me though. Congrats to all that pick up this version! I have so much on PO as it is, and with surprises at SDCC, and upcoming preorders this one just does not fit in at the right time.

If you wait to use a coupon on this, don't you lose out on the reward points? Or did they change that?

If you wait to use a coupon on this, don't you lose out on the reward points? Or did they change that?
They changed it. You get reward points regardless of if you use a coupon, gift-card, or the reward points you already have.

Back