Pics of Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I haven't seen it in person, but I don't think seeing it in person will change the fact that I dislike the style of face they went with. That's my biggest issue with the piece.

I think SS could do so much better on a redo.

Wow, it's very accurate to the comics, and trust me, it's much better in person. Most of the photos out there were taken with crappy old cameras with flash. This is an old piece (nearly 10 years old), so there hasn't been too many good pictures of it out there. But once in hand, it stands out. I love it. Even to the base, which is his glider. Can't beat it! Very well executed!

Agree with both of your statements. I love the action pose with the glider and I think overall the sculpt looks great until you look at his face and name tag.... Hopefully well see this character revisited. Hobgoblin came out great! I've been looking for him in place of the green gob

In my opionion, the Hobgoblin comm is superior to the GG PF in every way. Too bad Hobgob isn't 1/4 scale...but it's always been one of my favorite pieces despite that.

nay, never like the face on the sideshow piece, the upcoming bowen one is much better

Please show a photo. I find it doubtful, but hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I love the fact you can even pose his hat! :)

Bowen-Designs-Green-Goblin-Statue-Museum-Pose.jpg

Bowen-Green-Goblin-Museum-Statue-2013-Kucharek-Bros.jpg

I prefer this classic GG look to the version that Sideshow tried to go with on their PF. I hope that someday SS comes out with a GG that is more closely based on the classic look...I'm sure SS could blow this bowen piece out of the water.

Seriously considered picking one of these up for about $400... but I think I'm just going to end up passing. :(

Just so much good stuff coming out from Sideshow each year... and I mean... they HAVE to revisit Spiderman, Green Goblin, and Venom in the PF line eventually right?! It's almost been 10 years for Green Goblin right? (Their site seems to show it as 2004)

In my opionion, the Hobgoblin comm is superior to the GG PF in every way. Too bad Hobgob isn't 1/4 scale...but it's always been one of my favorite pieces despite that.
Agree with you there. Hobgoblin commiquette is is a beauty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Yeah, troll...is there a problem with that...I can show you some other threads too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back