1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Green Goblin (Upgraded Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just waiting on Tobey now

spiderman.jpg

15 pages? Wow. What’s going on here this figure has been out for months - I thought most of us liked no way home?

Of course most including myself prefer the classic but I was also excited about this.

Maybe word caught on just how bad this figure is and that’s why there’s no activity.

Terrible figure from hot toys and i don’t often get so vocal about things like that anymore. I definitely choose not to speak in extremes if I can avoid it nowadays but this is a time where it is warranted

You can’t even give it props for the nice Willam head given it’s part of the last figure anyways. Between not being able to move a damn and a hood that looks bulky and unnatural honestly downright ridiculous any strong points about this figure are easily overlooked.

Straight up 5/10 figure for me.

15 pages? Wow. What’s going on here this figure has been out for months - I thought most of us liked no way home?

Of course most including myself prefer the classic but I was also excited about this.

Maybe word caught on just how bad this figure is and that’s why there’s no activity.

Terrible figure from hot toys and i don’t often get so vocal about things like that anymore. I definitely choose not to speak in extremes if I can avoid it nowadays but this is a time where it is warranted

You can’t even give it props for the nice Willam head given it’s part of the last figure anyways. Between not being able to move a damn and a hood that looks bulky and unnatural honestly downright ridiculous any strong points about this figure are easily overlooked.

I haven’t even received mine yet.

Purists for the movie will get this figure…..pricey investment to get him at over $100 more than the green goblin with mask could also be a reason why….

Well, I can’t speak to the cause of the relativeky low page count on this thread and maybe you are right that it is due to people being dissatisfied with how this figure turned out.

I agree that the lack of movement in the hips and torso on this figure is disappointing for sure.

But despite some faults I think this figure is fabulous. And I love how it looks when paired with the helmet from the previous version.

Also I don’t this it is fair to diminish this figure because it is using the headsculpt from the other Goblin figure …that sculpt is amazing!

Back