1/6 Hot Toys- MMS631 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Green Goblin Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

0USB6Mx.jpg

“They’re starting to come through. And I can’t stop them.” – Doctor Strange

Norman Osborn a.k.a. Green Goblin made his surprising return from the early Spider-Man movies along with some classic villains after Peter Parker and Doctor Strange inadvertently open up the door to the multiverse. Hearing the Green Goblin’s malicious laugh and watching him tossing pumpkin bombs on the glider has certainly brought back the audiences’ memories.

Further expand on the Spider-Man: No Way Home collectible series, today Hot Toys is thrilled to present the Deluxe Version of 1/6th scale Green Goblin collectible figure that will spread fear among your display.

Masterfully crafted based on Green Goblin’s appearance in Spider-Man: No Way Home, the highly-detailed figure features a newly developed head sculpt of the renowned actor Willem Dafoe as Norman Osborn with impressive likeness, a newly crafted green goblin helmet; skillfully tailored costume with armored pieces painted in metallic green color; his signature pumpkin bombs, and a dynamic figure stand.

What’s more, the Deluxe Edition includes a Goblin Glider in one-sixth scale with most up-to-date details in the movie, LED light up design and articulated function.

Pre-order the Green Goblin figure immediately for your web slinger collection! And don’t miss out on the villain coming next in line!

SPECIFICATIONS
  • PRODUCT CODE: MMS631
  • PRODUCT NAME: GREEN GOBLIN
  • HEIGHT APPROXIMATELY: 30CM TALL
  • POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS: 30
  • SPECIAL FEATURES: A 1/6TH SCALED GOBLIN GLIDER, NEWLY CRAFTED GREEN GOBLIN HELMETED HEAD, METALLIC GREEN COLORED ARMORED SUIT
  • PRODUCT RELEASE DATE: APPROXIMATELY Q2 – Q3, 2023
  • ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
    HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
    HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.

The 1/6th scale Green Goblin Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version)’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Green Goblin in Spider-Man: No Way Home
- One (1) newly crafted Green Goblin helmeted head
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Willem Dafoe as Norman Osborn
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 30cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding pumpkin bomb
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) metallic green colored armored suit
- One (1) pair of metallic green colored armored boots

Weapon:
- Three (3) pumpkin bombs

Accessories:
- One (1) 1/6th scaled Goblin Glider features articulated function and LED light up function (battery operated; approximately 33cm L x 21cm W)***
- Specially designed dynamic figure stand with movie logo and character nameplate

*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2023

*Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Battery included for accessory, button cells are required
***Product details are subject to change without further notice

© MARVEL © 2022 CPII. All Rights Reserved.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/marvel-green-goblin-hot-toys-910194
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/marvel-green-goblin-hot-toys-910194?var=9101942
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/193300
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/193301

a9413om.jpg

dnw2BVL.jpg

LrnpnA8.jpg

T0h088p.jpg

JB6X84M.jpg

kOyVEWS.jpg

BAvY4r5.jpg
sDMfGxC.jpg
bgH1Q3O.jpg
M8uy6FL.jpg
6LQF0Wt.jpg

trLzYI0.jpg
tq7K0al.jpg
CQp40l8.jpg

SHgrGfG.jpg

Last edited:
Well, that's a bummer if it doesn't come with a DaFoe HS. I was leaning towards Goblin on the Ock/Goblin debate (with myself), but if the character's broken down in two figures, I don't know. Final Battle Goblin would have the HS and more "comic accurate" suit, but without a mask I'd feel as if something was missing. Am I getting these as representations of Raimi-Man specifically, or as general Spider-Man characters? Bah, I'll have to wait and see the official announcements.

Well, that's a bummer if it doesn't come with a DaFoe HS. I was leaning towards Goblin on the Ock/Goblin debate (with myself), but if the character's broken down in two figures, I don't know. Final Battle Goblin would have the HS and more "comic accurate" suit, but without a mask I'd feel as if something was missing. Am I getting these as representations of Raimi-Man specifically, or as general Spider-Man characters? Bah, I'll have to wait and see the official announcements.
To be honest...the mask on the NWH Final Battle body would be my perfect Green Goblin...

I really do not care for the actor's head sculpt. I grew up watching Spider-Man and remember the green monster mask more than Dafoe.

It's totally Hot Toys' MO to split him into two figures. Likely 400 plus each.
Well his other suit has bits and boba added to it, not just the rags. So either they do $1000 2 pack with 2 figures and 2 gliders or you just buy them separately. Either way you’re paying a hefty fee.

To be honest...the mask on the NWH Final Battle body would be my perfect Green Goblin...

I really do not care for the actor's head sculpt. I grew up watching Spider-Man and remember the green monster mask more than Dafoe.
From a nostalgia standpoint, then yeah, I want the proper Raimi Goblin. But I like DaFoe as an actor a whole lot, so I want his HS. Being a comicfan I like Osborn as a character in general, so especially due to his Dark Reign era, I'd want to be able to have the option to display a Norman. The Final look is closer to the comics too, so that's another plus. But if it doesn't have the mask, then it's a dealbreaker for me. I don't know, I'll have to wait, see how they're priced and so on.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hot Toys releases a standard Goblin and a Deluxe Goblin with swap out head sculpts and suit pieces. They seem to be going with this type of strategy more these days because it probably lets them maximize profit potential (as well as strike while the iron is hot) while juggling so many characters and licenses.

Maybe the Standard masked version comes with a no-frills glider at roughly $300-$320 and the Deluxe comes with the mask, two unmasked portraits, goggles, swap out battle damaged armor pieces, purple fabric hood, and a light-up glider for $500 or so. They'd probably have a good amount of collectors purchasing both versions for multiple displays. Alternatively, they may go the Boba Fett route and offer a 2-pack (armored/final battle) for around $600.

I'll be in for Goblin (2-pack if offered), Ock and Electro. I don't know if Sandman or Lizard will make the cut, but would probably get those as well. I only have a black costume Toby Maguire Spider-Man, so I'd definitely pick up the new one. Would also get a Garfield SM. I think I still have the old one, but I'm sure an updated figure will blow that away.

Oh boy, dilemma day is approaching then.
Do I go with a HT version which will break the bank or just stick with my Toys Era Fiend which is brilliant in its own right?

I’m all about the Raimi movies so the full suited look is my jam. It’s probably going to take a headsculpt, a vastly superior range of movement with the figure (must hit a deep crouch,) a larger glider with some added functions and some sort of diorama to sway me to ‘upgrade.’

Dock Ock will be a much easier choice because the TE one has far more obvious areas for improvement.

"Without a mask I'd feel as if something was missing". Did you see the faces Dafoe made in that movie? There's a reason he stole the show.

Its hard to imagine what this figure would have to offer in order to be worth the huge price difference/delay from the Toys Era set - which is itself pretty much everything you could want from a Raimi Goblin.

Oh boy, dilemma day is approaching then.
Do I go with a HT version which will break the bank or just stick with my Toys Era Fiend which is brilliant in its own right?

I’m all about the Raimi movies so the full suited look is my jam. It’s probably going to take a headsculpt, a vastly superior range of movement with the figure (must hit a deep crouch,) a larger glider with some added functions and some sort of diorama to sway me to ‘upgrade.’

Dock Ock will be a much easier choice because the TE one has far more obvious areas for improvement.

Yep, I think this at the least is what I'll need to stretch to a Hot Toys upgrade, honestly given how expressive Dafoe was in the movie they could/should do multiple head sculpts/expressions like they used to do for some of the old DX releases.

If they were to do two releases of the classic Raimi Goblin and the updated look from NWH I feel like it would cut into their own sales somewhat - but they have done it before so 🤷‍♂️

Back