Pics of Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent heard a single thing about the exhaust lighting up. Must have been a rumour for sure. Especially after Darth Vader and the new Sentinal diorama lighting features.

Got mine today. Thanks Mike!!

Absolutely amazing. The exhaust does not appear to light up. The hat is partially wired and poseable. Did have a very slight difficulty getting both pins to line up just right. Had to really take my time and be careful with it. But it is awesome!!!

Got mine today! Thanks Bob! I now have to find some room so I can open him. Hmm, maybe on top of the unopened Sauron box?

Finally opened him. Funny how the color of the tunic and the boots and gloves look completely different under artificial light, but in my natural lights they look the same.

I also received mine yesterday, but it has a a few defects so will have to return him. Fantastic piece, the face detail is amazing.

GreenGoblin

Darklord Dave said:
Finally opened him. Funny how the color of the tunic and the boots and gloves look completely different under artificial light, but in my natural lights they look the same.

I figure it's the difference in fabrics. Definitely explains the color variations and 'blue' appearance in a lot of people's pics.

It makes sense that in the "real world" the boots and gloves would be a leather like material. It's just a little strange that the kind of light makes so much difference in the color - I've never seen that before on a piece like this.

Its been a busy week this week from Sideshow. Got my Green Goblin, Terminator and Wolverine v Sabretooth (Exe). All excellent pieces. When are we likely to see an announcement regarding their Marvel line?

Did Sideshow released an exclusive for the Green Goblin PF? :dunnoAnyone? TIA

I hope they redo the GG. Really hate the look of the first one.

Yeah i don't really get all the hate for this one, i have it and really like it. saying that if they did make another to match the on going fully scluplted line I'd get him as well.:lecture

GG PF is one of my favorite pieces. Hell I will go ahead and say I like it more than my Spidey Comiquette :monkey3

Yeah i don't really get all the hate for this one, i have it and really like it. saying that if they did make another to match the on going fully scluplted line I'd get him as well.:lecture

Don't like the sparkly cloth material and the GG nameplate is awful. A fully sculpted GG would go well with Spidey Com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back