Pacific Rim: Uprising - March 23, 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pacific Rim 2

I only came in this thread to see what was going on with the film...

giphy.gif

So you judging Charlie's ability to act even though you haven't seen most of his work is irrelevant?

Right....

I've seen enough. And I've seen a couple episodes of SoA, he's still terrible IMO. Don't know why you're defending him this staunchly, are you his agent or do you run his fan club? God forbid a random stranger says he doesn't like an actor you like :rolleyes2

I've seen enough. And I've seen a couple episodes of SoA, he's still terrible IMO. Don't know why you're defending him this staunchly, are you his agent or do you run his fan club? God forbid a random stranger says he doesn't like an actor you like :rolleyes2

You've seen enough, because you've watched him in Pacific Rim? That's like me calling Deniro a horrible actor because the only movie I've seen him in was Meet the Parents. I don't know why you're hating on him this staunchly, god forbid a random stranger likes an actor that you don't. But you know, me liking him means that I'm his agent and run a fan club. LMAO. :rolleyes2

You've seen enough, because you've watched him in Pacific Rim? That's like me calling Deniro a horrible actor because the only movie I've seen him in was Meet the Parents. I don't know why you're hating on him this staunchly, god forbid a random stranger likes an actor that you don't. But you know, me liking him means that I'm his agent and run a fan club. LMAO. :rolleyes2

De Niro in Meet the Parents was a hundred times more entertaining and convincing than Hunnam in any performance, thanks for proving my point! :lol

De Niro in Meet the Parents was a hundred times more entertaining and convincing than Hunnam in any performance, thanks for proving my point! :lol

You wouldn't know, you've only seen him in Pacific Rim...remember? Thanks for proving my point. Try watching more than one film an actor is in before you judge his/her credibility. :lol

Hunnam isn't he best actor. He's compared to Channing Tatum but probably a little better. I've watched him in in numerous shows and he doesn't have much range. That being said, I don't get why this is a debate nor why it matters regarding Pacific rim. His acting style was great for that role.

Hunnam isn't he best actor. He's compared to Channing Tatum but probably a little better. I've watched him in in numerous shows and he doesn't have much range. That being said, I don't get why this is a debate nor why it matters regarding Pacific rim. His acting style was great for that role.

Are you sure about that? According to snoop101 you need to have seen every single one of Hunnam's performance to judge whether he's better than Tatum. Don't skip his high school theater performances either! And please post your credentials first, otherwise nobody on this forum will take you seriously :rotfl

Are you sure about that? According to snoop101 you need to have seen every single one of Hunnam's performance to judge whether he's better than Tatum. Don't skip his high school theater performances either! And please post your credentials first, otherwise nobody on this forum will take you seriously :rotfl

What is your problem? Are you that butt hurt over someone having a differing opinion? I never once said you need to see "every single one" of his performances, I did however say that it's stupid to base his credibility off of ONE performance. Not to mention the ONE performance that you are hating on happens to be one that a lot of people like. I thought Pacific Rim was pretty cool, not specifically because of Charlie Hunnam, but I had no reason to hate his performace or anyone else that happened to like it. You consistently prove my point with your ignorant responses.

What is your problem? Are you that butt hurt over someone having a differing opinion? I never once said you need to see "every single one" of his performances, I did however say that it's stupid to base his credibility off of ONE performance. Not to mention the ONE performance that you are hating on happens to be one that a lot of people like. I thought Pacific Rim was pretty cool, not specifically because of Charlie Hunnam, but I had no reason to hate his performace or anyone else that happened to like it. You consistently prove my point with your ignorant responses.

You've been taking this way too seriously, loosen up. I honestly don't care that much and certainly won't stoop to name-calling, naming me 'turd3ye' in a deleted post, real classy. Consider this the end to my participation in the Hunnam-can't-act debate so people can get back to talking about sequel.

Last edited:

Hunnam's SOA performance pretty much consisted of: 1) having pouty eyes and talking softly when he or his club needed something. 2) yelling

Back