OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone doesn't want their POTA cosbaby, I will gladly take it! I collect POTA... Just sayin'... I think it is a sweet prize...

Can anyone help me out on the Toht contest? I have looked several times at all the pages I thought it would be on and nada...

*nevermind, got it!!!

Last edited:
I still think my answer of Porkins (which is first on your graphic of the screen) is right. They ground him up and used him as snow. :lol

Last edited:
I remember The Mike getting stiffed in Spook chat two years ago by the lag. That lag put me first for DoI or something, and I won an Asajj Ventress PF. I also remember him grovelling for an Iron Man bust. I only bring it up because he made fun of me for hitting on Jen.

That was a great chat. Lots of talk about clams.

just got back and I see nothing much happened. edit--- if oyu lost to lag and didn't use mirc, thats pretty much your fault.

Shhhhh.... Don't tell Alex.

Dennis can't you guys put up one order (dead pf) tonight? I know I haven't participated much, but it's not spook w/o a late night order.

lol, i can barely keep my eyes open...going to SLEEP cause my mind is weak..and a little tipsy.

I'm wide awake. Got atleast 18 hours left in me.

I am trying for another 10minutes... it would really suck if ss didn't put up a order in the late hours and day time for the Uk'ers. last year I think there was 2.

Yeah, where's the surprise late night release this year?

Just back from Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian, amazing, my first time seeing the show. I was front row center, and now I am spoiled for those seats.

Happy Halloween everyfreak! :D

Yeah, where's the surprise late night release this year?

Just back from Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian, amazing, my first time seeing the show. I was front row center, and now I am spoiled for those seats.

Happy Halloween everyfreak! :D

Nice!!! Great way to celebrate Halloween!

This Spooktacular has been pretty lackluster and frustrating. Between Facebook, Twitter and the Sideshow site you're all over the Internet and it's kind of annoying. I get what they're trying to do, but it seems like it's at the expense of those of us who have been die-hards over the years. Oh well, here's to hoping the final item is a good one and things go out with a bang.

Back