OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched the original Nightmare on Elm Street for the first time in years. Not as scary as when I was a kid but still pretty darn good!

My son and I just made some Jabba's Palace chocolates. Because I'm just that hardcore. :lol

jabba_choco3.jpg

OUCH!

Now this is a fine example of why I'm not a huge fan of the chat contests...

my_screen.jpg

...on MY screen, I would appear to be the winner. On SideshowDennis' screen (a.k.a. The Only Real Important Screen), I'm a big, fat loser. :wave

Oh, Spook. Warts n' all, I wouldn't have you any other way.

OUCH!

my_screen.jpg

...on MY screen, I would appear to be the winner. On SideshowDennis' screen (a.k.a. The Only Real Important Screen), I'm a big, fat loser. :wave

it's the lag, i had this happen to me so many times, and on some really big stuff i really got discouraged. I got a copy of the chat log just to see if it was my computer, and it was right every time, i had lost fair and square and in some instances posted 5 or 6 below the person chosen. I still need to upgrade my router to someting faster, but i take it as it comes.

OUCH!

my_screen.jpg

Dude, on my screen he was first. It does suck. I lost out because of it in the past too. :(

Back