OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The doll is cool, not sure who I'm going to gift her to after Spook is over. But why is her copyright on the bottom 2007? Some overstock from somewhere?

RD - I just posted that on the Spook FB page, so I hope I didn't make an ass of myself, and I also hope I win a freaking amazing prize.

Thanks... :D

Just opened up my kit and it was missing the apron... :monkey2

Before I e-mail Sideshow, I just wanted to check that the gift card is part of the DVD packaging right? If it's separate, then I'm missing that too. :monkey2

It's just going to make us more crazy, always checking. Cause you know a lot of us are going to continue checking. And I wonder what Vggyfghyqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqwfvtyml is all about too.

Just opened up my kit and it was missing the apron... :monkey2

Before I e-mail Sideshow, I just wanted to check that the gift card is part of the DVD packaging right? If it's separate, then I'm missing that too. :monkey2

My giftcard is part of the DVD and my apron was rolled up and stuffed in the bottom part of the box. I'd call/email Sideshow now and let them know it's missing.

So, I signed up to attend the event, but I can't figure out how those entrants knew about a contest. I can't find any information prompting them to put that line up in the comments...

Are you on Facebook fury??? Add me!!!! :wave:wave

Yeah, I just got back from work and saw that Chicky is doing the Facebook thing now. That's fine by me cause I live on Facebook and Twitter. :monkey1:monkey3

Whomever is on facebook, if I am not your friend already, let's be friends. But tell me who you are. I seriously know about 2 out of my entire clan on there. I can tell which of you are from here (because of all our friends in common) but I have no idea who you are there/here.

I figured it out--It says 'Very good friend you found great hidden your gifts ---with favor to you my love

From Ivana (via Facebook):
Vggyfghyqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqwfvtyml

It never even occured to me to try to befriend Ivana. :slap

My giftcard is part of the DVD and my apron was rolled up and stuffed in the bottom part of the box. I'd call/email Sideshow now and let them know it's missing.

I filled out the customer service form, we'll see what happens. I kind of feel bad because there's really no way for me to "prove" it was missing. :monkey2

Spooktacular ROCKS!

No lemon chiffon? :nono :monkey1

CHAINSAW!!!

I don't think she wants to befriend me. :monkey2

Probably for the best... my wall is covered in vulgarities anyway.

Back