OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw hell, just got befriended by Ivana. This ____ just got real! :rock

Now I need to figure out these damn privacy settings before she finds my nudes.

OMG, that is too funny, I was thinking about the doilies today, I was taking some pics of my figures and thought about your infamous pics with doilies:wink1:

Yeah, I thought it would be funny. Well, I had hoped it would be. I'm a big dork like that. It was totally by accident that I started doing it. Just been my niche ever since.

Gotta say I'm a bit disappointed that the window clings are sticky on the white side instead of the red. Makes the ones with text kind useless except for mirrors.

The Dead hand is going in the restroom @ work, methinks. :monkey3

As for the zombies... Now I have a new take on those obnoxious stick people family stickers:

dscn1244s.jpg

Yeah, I thought it would be funny. Well, I had hoped it would be. I'm a big dork like that. It was totally by accident that I started doing it. Just been my niche ever since.

Well..... dorky or not my Gramma would be pleased. :rotfl

Friend me, I'm lonely...

I'll be your friend, who needs facebook when you can send a ssc/freaks friend request :D

of course it will only cost you one Silver Surfer Comiquette ;) Thats what friends are for.

I will be attending!!!

I'm still in Germany so I'm trying to keep up with the pregame festivities. Win something for me!!!

Gotta say I'm a bit disappointed that the window clings are sticky on the white side instead of the red. Makes the ones with text kind useless except for mirrors.

The Dead hand is going in the restroom @ work, methinks. :monkey3

As for the zombies... Now I have a new take on those obnoxious stick people family stickers:

dscn1244s.jpg

Mine stick on the red side. Have a couple of them on the back window of my minicooper. You have to kinda wet them a little bit, then they stick. "That's what she said..."

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=197

Here's a link to an online decoder too: https://zxing.org/w/decode.jspx

All you need to do is grab the QR code from the web site (by dragging or right-click+save as..) or photo, and upload the image to the online reader.

I meant to reply to this, is it smart to rely on a "third party" to decode these messages? I am surprised dusty nor ss has put up a recommended/trust worthy link to decode these messages...Probably due to a disclaimer? Then again in the video the gave a example?

Last edited:
Back