OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a note - for those QR codes that aren't on the computer, you can still have those sites read it for you, you would just have to take a photo and upload it to your computer first... but yeah, that one leads to that info about the Reward Points (and all the rest for Spook will be online, so it's easier to read them)... :duff

Just a note - for those QR codes that aren't on the computer, you can still have those sites read it for you, you would just have to take a photo and upload it to your computer first... but yeah, that one leads to that info about the Reward Points (and all the rest for Spook will be online, so it's easier to read them)... :duff

Yay! Thanks Dusty! The computer ones are easier for me. :yess:

its better than having some butthole steal it

Make no mistake about it. I wasn't complaining and I agree. I think everyone complaining about having to sign would be singing a completely different tune if a box walked off after being left on their stoop.

Would someone either mind re-explaining this whole qr code thing, how to use it by saving it, and using your smart phone. OR if this posts exists, directing me to it? Thank you!

Make no mistake about it. I wasn't complaining and I agree. I think everyone complaining about having to sign would be singing a completely different tune if a box walked off after being left on their stoop.

Yeah I can't imagine someone really wanting to choose risk over someone stealing their stuff.

You guys think we will get the 25 regular rewards points, along with the bonus 400 points for ordering the kit? I'm not trying to be greedy, just wondering since I was checking out my account and noticed the kit in there as pending points.

You guys think we will get the 25 regular rewards points, along with the bonus 400 points for ordering the kit? I'm not trying to be greedy, just wondering since I was checking out my account and noticed the kit in there as pending points.

Probably. The kit has scored us points in the past.

So, I signed up to attend the event, but I can't figure out how those entrants knew about a contest. I can't find any information prompting them to put that line up in the comments...

So, I signed up to attend the event, but I can't figure out how those entrants knew about a contest. I can't find any information prompting them to put that line up in the comments...

It was private messaged to all who marked "attending"

So from now on I'll get an email, likely, giving me those instructions and then I will be frustratingly late every time. Thanks for the head's up.

The eye has spoken...

Yep, it does. I have to get away from this monitor and enjoy my three days off. I have things to do, but receiving the Spook Kit today, and waiting on the new newsletter time has be glued temporarily.

If you guys aren't "attending" Spooktacular on Facebook, you might want to get on that... :monkey3

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=110321105696548

Thanks for the heads up! I'm now an attendee, and the Mistress is now my friend! :yess::love

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I got my kit yesterday (but didn't have time to open it until this morning), and it's awesome. I like the doll more than I thought I would. She's just creepy enough to pass the Spooktacular Readyness test :D.

Are we there yet??

Back