OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One-size-only VS one-size-fits all item sounds like another one of those "you win some, you lose some" situations... we do always like to include one 'wearable' item, so maybe we'll think about including 2 in future kits... of course that would also raise the price - ah, those dang catch-22s :(

Personally I prefer ANYTHING other than a shirt. The hoodie last year was awesome and works great even if it's a bit bigger.

I'd say stick with any non-T-shirt item and I'll be happy. The apron is weird but, heck, I don't even own an apron so this will be my first one. Maybe I'll love the hell out of it just like I love my hoodie.

PS. I still want a dang seat cushion.

Personally I prefer ANYTHING other than a shirt. The hoodie last year was awesome and works great even if it's a bit bigger.

I'd say stick with any non-T-shirt item and I'll be happy. The apron is weird but, heck, I don't even own an apron so this will be my first one. Maybe I'll love the hell out of it just like I love my hoodie.

PS. I still want a dang seat cushion.

Hellz yeah!!!!

How about a bag, like the sideshow collectibles grocery bag, only with either mort, or the dead trademark sign on it.

I can never fully enjoy the kit because of the sizes. I need a small (sometimes xs depending on the shirt). So I would not be okay with a one-size.

VA, I love your scarf idea.

What about wearing the shirt as a night shirt or something? Then the oversized wouldn't matter so much.

I like the scarf idea, and would also be cool with a beanie cap. A baseball type cap I probably wouldn't wear unless it had a great design on it. The hoodie was a perfect item, great design on it too. Something like that on a hat would look good.

What about wearing the shirt as a night shirt or something? Then the oversized wouldn't matter so much.

I don't wear that kind of thing to bed. I usually sleep...well, you don't want to know how I sleep, right? So, moving on...

I want one to wear out of the house. Showing off sideshow is fun too. People see it and go...what is sideshowcollectibles? Then go home and look it up and are like..
. :thud: :rock2

Okay here's a question for consideration and fun (since that's what this thread is about)...if promo shirts have to be one size only (probably XL) due to reasons beyond our control at this time, would you still want that instead of a 'one-size-fits-all' type of item (ala the horror apron...which, by the way, I could see coming in very handy during the event - never have to waste time changing your clothes because the apron will protect you from all your spills while sitting in front of the computer :lol)

We've seen a lot of complaining about the sizing of the shirts/sweatshirts over the past few years, so took that into consideration in the creation of this year's kit...would you rather go back to the one-size shirt type of item, or think of new 'one-size-fits-all' wearable items for future kits (like hats...or seat cushions :lol)

I loved the L and XL options for the hoodie last year, so another exactly like that would be my choice. It is definitely my favorite piece of SS clothing - classy, fun and unique without tons of SS branding on it. It felt like it was pricey and substantial, which the apron doesn't, imo.

A hat would be cool esp. if it were different than your standard ball cap (olive zombie hunter's cap w/ faux fur lined ear flaps :yess: !) The apron idea was not bad, just not that exciting or fun, imo. How about a zombie messenger bag or 'spooky' socks or a possessed demon/zombie deco oven mitt/hand puppet (similar to the SW spaceslug one)?
013331-65-1233193344439.jpg
sw%20oven%20mitt-thumb-640x217.jpg

Last edited:
I loved the L and XL options for the hoodie last year, so another exactly like that would be my choice. It is definitely my favorite piece of SS clothing - classy, fun and unique without tons of SS branding on it. It felt like it was pricey and substantial, which the apron doesn't, imo.

A hat would be cool esp. if it were different than your standard ball cap (olive zombie hunter's cap w/ faux fur lined ear flaps :yess: !) The apron idea was not bad, just not that exciting or fun, imo. How about 'spooky' socks or a possessed demon/zombie deco oven mitt/hand puppet?

Spooky socks would be awesome. :rock

Yeah I know. lol I saw the answer Dusty wrote after I replied to her comment. I just wasnt paying attention.

Well, technically Dusty copied it too.:lol

If it makes any difference, I complained about the same issue a while ago, and Dusty explained that the price they put on the kit has no real profit margin built into it, so people using reward points wouldn't just lower their profit margin, it would end up costing them money.

Back