Official Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League thread: IT IS OVER.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League thread

Week 3 Wrap Up

200 entered, 101 remain (8 victims this week)

1. 1 eliminated because "my dog ate my homework," "my internet was out," or "my power went out and my alarm didn't go off"....or any other excuses as to why he didn't make a pick this week.
2. 1 eliminated for violating Survivor Football Rule #3: don't pick against the Raiders.
3. 3 eliminated because "My quarterback is brittler than your quarterback." (picked Eagles if you can't figure it out).
4. 3 eliminated because Ocho can't Catcho and when Brady loses it doesn't mean you get to sleep with a supermodel too.

And let's not forget about those 68 people who are still in pain this morning.

54 picked the Chargers and 14 picked the Steelers: all of them are still having trouble pulling their underwear out of their cracks this morning.

316what, two weeks in a row you've scraped by. Denver had 3rd and 10 at the Titans 39 with 1:40 remaining.......then INT. :slap

You live for another week. :lol

When will you put up the snarky captions? After MNF?

I thought he was done 2 weeks in a row...I think he has the Sports Almanac from "Back to the Future". Thats 2 crazy picks in a row.

There are some good games to pick from this week. Thinking about Bears at home against Carolina and Tampa Bay at ophome against Indy.

I'm thinking Week 4 should be named Trap Week.

A lot of good teams playing on the road.

Reminds me of last year when the Saints were rolling and went to Arizona who had only won 1 game. And the Saints got upset knocking a bunch of people out.:gah:

My Week 4 pick is in.....Green Bay is gonna roll the Donkeys.

Broncos have been playing well and losing close games with key defensive players out with injuries, and they should be back for this game. they may be 14 point underdogs this week but they could shock everyone and pull out a victory at GB(of course im just talking as a Broncos fan, but i'm pretty sure they'll lose against them:monkey2)

I may stay away from Green Bay. I may use the Bears this week. They usually play good at home and Cam's first time against a pretty stout defense should be fun to watch.

Back