Official House M.D. thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the new semi-viral advertising campaign. "Snakes on a Cane".

snakes-on-a-cane.jpg

house-caduceus_l.jpg

house_caduceus_phase3.jpg

Caduceus_Phase_2.jpg

If they ever make a House figure, it needs to come with pythons and that t-shirt.

SnakeDoc (no relation)

I thought tonight's premier was great!

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was disappointed with parts of this season's premiere, some of it was very......too much chick-like, if that makes any sense and I'm a girl. Something was lagging and it was a combination of plot points and the directing of plot points. I really thought the show's crew would do soooo much more with the 2 hours given (or rather 1 1/2 hrs without commercials) or if they focused on at least 2 or 3 individual episodes set in Mayfield for the beginning of the season then the flow and character development would have gone better. I feel so much more could have gone into the premiere and yet they crammed too much development at certain points, barely glossed over other aspects and then just lagged dead in the water and became downright uncomfortable in terms of character development of House because it was then too much, too fast, so yeah 2 or 3 individual episodes would have been gone better to me.

Well, I'm looking forward to the rest of the season though, hopefully it'll pick up faster and more...together. I have a crazy theory that perhaps House is still hallucinating/dreaming all of this and that he's still in the asylum or perhaps even in a coma. I do sickly enjoy seeing House more in pain and miserable, it makes him more real to me in that sometimes you can't fix a person nor can a person move on and it would also hammer in the point that sometimes it's too late to save someone or even yourself, that there are no second chances after a certain point and it stays broken...meh, but let's see what the writers and directors do with this season.

I think I'll be snagging the Snakes on a Cane t-shirt and I can't wait for the Triad Toys House figure (hopefully before the series ends!!!!).

Great premiere all around for me. I always love to see him get personally attached. It's so un-House-like. It was a breath of fresh air, can't wait for new episodes!

Just watched the premier. Thought it was pretty good, but a little dissapointed.

The first hour felt a little to much like One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest to me, but not done as well.

And I didnt really like how they handled the detox, wanted to see more of House trying to get trough it, not a 2 minute montage of him squirming around in bed :lol

And I also wanted the pysc hospital angle to play out longer than one episode.

But, I did enjoy it. Plenty of laughable House moments.

One thing I really enjoyed seeing is just how psychologically ^^^^ed up House really is. He really belongs in an institution :lol

So glad the new season is finally hear :rock

I totally agree on the Cuckoo's Nest comment, but I find that with pretty much any movie/TV show that came after it.

I also agree that it felt like they crammed too much into the premier, I suppose they thought audiences would lose patience if House was away from the hospital for too long.

If it's just business as usual for the next several episodes, it'll be like what was the point of his even going to the asylum? Plus I like Andre Braugher (though he wasn't fully utilized) so hopefully they keep him around in some capacity.

On another note, my House custom figure is still headless. :monkey2

I thought tonight's premier was great!

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was thinking all of those things as well. Overall a great episode.

Great episode and glad the new season is here. I was thinking most of the season would be spent with him in the Asylum trying to fight his way out. And the female psychiatrist is hottt!!!!

I thought the premiere was fantastic. Almost like a theatrical film except we know the character so well. It really took him in new directions.

And the second episode was also great - showing how House really is a genius and can excel in anything he puts his mind to. And the video game sections were really well done and funny.

Really enjoyed the second episode! Like Dave said, it showed how much of a genius House really is. I really enjoy seeing House outside of the hospital setting.

And I hope Taub is gone forever, I cant stand him :lol

Need more Cuddy!!!!!

Really enjoyed the second episode! Like Dave said, it showed how much of a genius House really is. I really enjoy seeing House outside of the hospital setting.

And I hope Taub is gone forever, I cant stand him :lol

Need more Cuddy!!!!!

It might not just be Taub now, but all of the "new" group. Looks like Chase and Cameron are coming back to House's group, although it looks like House might not get his old job back (just yet). It might be kind of fun to see how House acts as an employee of Foreman instead of his boss. We all know Foreman will eventually have to give House his job back though.

Spoiler Spoiler:

But yeah, it was cool to see House do other things. I would have loved to see what he could have done if he entered our hobby. Would be the ultimate collector? The best customizer? Or the most horrible complainer yet? :lol

Since Cameron is practically never on the show as it is, and the love interest angle is over well over, I wont really miss her much I guess :dunno

I still think Chase/Cameron/Foreman had the best chemistry as a team though :rock

House as a collectors :lol Could have been epic :rock

Since Cameron is practically never on the show as it is, and the love interest angle is over well over, I wont really miss her much I guess :dunno

I still think Chase/Cameron/Foreman had the best chemistry as a team though :rock

House as a collectors :lol Could have been epic :rock

Yeah I feel the same way. Since the "dream team" was replaced I haven't really been into the show that much like when the show started, and the random cameos just don't do it for me--either keep them, or cut them.

~~I think if House got into collecting he'd be the biggest Medicom/HT/SW cry complainer ever.

Back