Official Hot Toys Appleseed pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MAN, I DONT EVEN KNOW THOSE, BUT I CAN TELL YOU THIS IS PROBABLY THE GREATEST 12'' EVER CREATED.PERIOD.

Sideshow should take note that collectors will pay $$$ for great quality figures

MAN, I DONT EVEN KNOW THOSE, BUT I CAN TELL YOU THIS IS PROBABLY THE GREATEST 12'' EVER CREATED.PERIOD.

Have to disagree with you on that. My pick would be the Endoskeleton, easily FOTY.

I really don't like the design of these Appleseed figures. Designwise, the Medicom RAH Raiden and Takara Jin-Roh figures look alot better. Hot Toys did an amazing job with these, but the original source isn't that great.

Last edited:
Hey, if anybody is interested, Things From Another World (www.tfaw.com) has all 4 volumes of Appleseed on sale for about $3.50 each. This is a hell of a deal (each volume is 132 pages) and I'd recommend checking them out if you haven't.

Has anyone ever ordered from darkshadows? How are their shipping prices compared to Sideshow's? I'm all for saving bucks to get these, but I love Sideshow's return policy and customer service.

it should be $5.00 shipping. They are top-notch.

I just placed my order and with shipping included I just saved myself almost $50.00.:D

Man, I'd order them cheaper from Dark Shadows or Alter Ego if I knew for a fact that I'd be able to afford these, but their cancellation policies are off putting.
I hope they'll still be available from them when the time comes around for these to ship.

I put in my order at Dark Shadows as well. It will be my first order from them. I'm not worried about cancellation fees as I don't intend to cancel. These are some of the coolest figures I've ever seen and Shirow Masamune is by far my most favorite manga artist. Has been for many years.

Ok, this is so wrong.

I know when I see this I will want these figs:

original.jpeg

Warner has announced it will bring the latest installment in the popular Appleseed anime series to Blu-ray and HD DVD combo disc this March.

Produced by action auteur John Woo and directed by Shinji Aramaki, 'Appleseed Ex Machina' is a sequel to the 2004 hit 'Appleseed,' which was based on the popular Japanese manga of the same name. Though the original film has yet to hit high-def, Warner says it will debut the all-CGI follow-up on both Blu-ray and HD DVD/DVD combo disc, day and date with the standard-def DVD on March 11, 2008.

I am so looking forward to these. I really hope the movie gets a theatrical release in the UK, but I'm beginning to think it probably wont.

Back