Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to regret selling mine. Particularly for being a nice guy and selling it at cost lol. This one really seems to be doing well in value and is more stable than the other exclusives like Midas.

I'd like to see your generosity rewarded one day, scalpers aren't the only ones who should benefit!

Anyone know where I can find this for around retail? I missed out on it.....

The word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary

I had every opportunity to buy this day 1 2 and 3... still no regrets, the thunder thighs and skinny arms make him look like this

legs.jpg

Thinking about selling mine unfortunately, hit an unexpected financial bump [emoji20] I'm not a premium member so I can't post an ad in the for sell section, and this is the only time I'll post anything so if you are interested in buying send me a PM

Got it the other day and opened it. Seriously I dont see any reason to keep it. Its one of the least attractive IM I have ever owned. I wanted to display him with Midas, but it looks pretty cheap. :(

I find that shocking, all the pictures I've seen look pretty cool..., did you pay a premium on it & therefore feel it's over priced (maybe)?

I love mine! looks so good in a flying pose on my shelf. Totally disagree about it looking cheap. Just a painted mark vii with different legs, etc. Mark vii doesn't look cheap either.

Gotta say I've never thought any of the IM figures looked or felt 'cheap' in hand when I first got one. That being said, having collected pretty much the entire line and being able to look back on older ones, the only one I may think was cheap is the Mk 3. Everyone is welcome to their opinion. :)

Gotta say I've never thought any of the IM figures looked or felt 'cheap' in hand when I first got one. That being said, having collected pretty much the entire line and being able to look back on older ones, the only one I may think was cheap is the Mk 3. Everyone is welcome to their opinion. :)

True.
I never thought they looked cheap either....

Yeah I quite like Python.... probably one of my favourite figures

It's one of those I regret not getting, all of the pictures speak to me. I'll pick it up at some point I'm sure, Budget Stark tells me they are available in Hong Kong for decent prices still, got my uncle looking for me as he lives out there. :)

I find that shocking, all the pictures I've seen look pretty cool..., did you pay a premium on it & therefore feel it's over priced (maybe)?

I paid the usual 300 €. This was the common price for all 3 Exclusives. While I dont regret getting BR Joker for that price and hate myself for having passed on Predator in favor of this one, I really regret buying the Python. It might be because I am totally into IM Die Cast and simply love the first 3 releases, yet I still love my Midas and MK II AU.
However I must admit that I also dont like MK VI, WM MK I and a few others anymore. Maybe its just because I am not the ultimate Iron Man collector but try to have a display with a few more (not even Marvel) characters... Anyway, I will most likely sell 5-6 Iron Man figures including this guy soon.

Glad so many people enjoy him. :)

Back