Official Halo 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
simpsons_nelson_haha2.gif

Well, Loki and I had fun kicking some ass.

Thanks to ^^^^^ ASS Dee for playing Gears and not Halo :rolleyes:

Last time I ask you for a favor ya jackass.

Wow! color me excited. That was bad-ass. The second half of that trailer had a Blade Runner-esque feel to it, what with the rain, the lighting, and the environment.

I'm so happy you won't have to play as Master Chief. Don't get me wrong, MC is awesome, but this is a nice change of pace.

UPDATE: Apparently Halo 3: Recon is a prequel --

From Kotaku @ Tokyo Game Show:

Finally! Details! On a Bungie Halo title! The Halo 3 singleplayer expansion - first revealed in a trailer a few weeks back - now has a setting and a rough release date. The expansion will serve as a prequel to the events of Halo 3, with the player taking the role of a UNSC recon soldier, who is our "new hero" for a "new campaign". The expansion will be out in "Fall 2009", with screenshots and video expected sometime soon.

Last edited:
serves ya right....your punk ass couldn't wait 2 days for the whole original crew :rolleyes::lol

Original Crew :rolleyes:

Kiss my black ass

If anyone would like to help me and Kain go through on Legendary, please let us know.

Original Crew :rolleyes:

Kiss my black ass

If anyone would like to help me and Kain go through on Legendary, please let us know.

original as in the people he played through 5 of the 8 levels with even though we all had the legendary achievement except him, if you thought I meant something else then deal with it :rotfl

Not my fault you're too flakey to get peeps to play 4 player coop :lol:p

Chris wanted me to post a message that he's without internet until we move on Saturday....sadface :monkey2

At least you're only down for a week. I remember being without internet for a month when I moved. ^^^^ing sucked.

Back