Official Halo 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't touch that one. :horror

I just know as Jen said about getting back in the saddle. I needed that after all the horrible things she said to me. Just to proove that I am not a total loser. :lol

It's good to get back out there and start dating again. Builds the self-esteem and it's nice to meet other people who are nothing like your ex - the old saying there's other fish in the sea is so true and many of them will be more the type of person that you are looking for.

Still looking for 2 recruits for campaign on Legendary tonight :lol

Continue.

I will try to get on tonight but I want to play GOW. I also still have Silent Hill to play but I really can't afford to open it. Maybe if I go out and buy beer for tonight (which I also shouldn't buy) the packaging may come off. :lol

It's good to get back out there and start dating again. Builds the self-esteem and it's nice to meet other people who are nothing like your ex - the old saying there's other fish in the sea is so true and many of them will be more the type of person that you are looking for.

I am not going to lie it was nice to go out and talk to new people. I think it made it easier to do the way that everything ended. I think if she wasn't an out right ^^^^^ about it I don't think I would have been able to get back in the game so quick. Oh well, her loss not mine. I secretly hope she has fun with her new internet buddy, marries him, and then 9 years down the line does the same thing. Maybe then she will realize that it is in her head and not anyone elses fault that she has problems.

I am not going to lie it was nice to go out and talk to new people. I think it made it easier to do the way that everything ended. I think if she wasn't an out right ^^^^^ about it I don't think I would have been able to get back in the game so quick. Oh well, her loss not mine. I secretly hope she has fun with her new internet buddy, marries him, and then 9 years down the line does the same thing. Maybe then she will realize that it is in her head and not anyone elses fault that she has problems.

As awful as it is, sometimes it's better when they show what a true ass they really are. Definitely does make it easier to let go and move on. I mean, it can't get any worse. :) :lol And you are right it is her loss. You were willing to stick it out and try to work things out...she wanting to cut and run. There's something to be said for someone who wants to stick by a commitment and at least make an effort to see if things can be mended. Sometimes they can, sometimes you are just delaying the inevitable, but it gives you great peace of mind knowing that you gave it your best shot. In all of this, you can walk away knowing that you were true to your word.

As awful as it is, sometimes it's better when they show what a true ass they really are. Definitely does make it easier to let go and move on. I mean, it can't get any worse. :) :lol And you are right it is her loss. You were willing to stick it out and try to work things out...she wanting to cut and run. There's something to be said for someone who wants to stick by a commitment and at least make an effort to see if things can be mended. Sometimes they can, sometimes you are just delaying the inevitable, but it gives you great peace of mind knowing that you gave it your best shot. In all of this, you can walk away knowing that you were true to your word.

It also helped that her dad called me and told me to go out and meet a nice girl. :horror:D:horror

Yeah very weird conversation by the way. Especially when someone was sitting on my couch. :lol

It also helped that her dad called me and told me to go out and meet a nice girl. :horror:D:horror

Dang!!!! Well that says A LOT right there. When her dad reaches out to you like that, you know you are so better off without her.

I will try to help out Mr. Bagels. Don't know if I'm getting the same thing that Jon's getting. Kept sending out message and invite request last night, don't think they got through.

We know Nick. We know :monkey2

tranny1.jpg

Please dude, that's nothing. My last 5 ex's are 32, 36, 22, 37, 44

Why the hell can't I find someone my age????

Most chicks my age are morons, so I don't want to know them lest I fight to urge to punch them in the face

I will try to help out Mr. Bagels. Don't know if I'm getting the same thing that Jon's getting. Kept sending out message and invite request last night, don't think they got through.

Sounds good. 3 of us can do it if nobody else wants to join, that should be enough for legendary. The computer soldiers are idiots.

I'll be on at 8:30 my time. :rock

Sounds good. 3 of us can do it if nobody else wants to join, that should be enough for legendary. The computer soldiers are idiots.

I'll be on at 8:30 my time. :rock

I'll help out too. I would love to get some help on the rest of the levels though as I've never played on Legendary and want that achievement.

Thats why I will wait until 3 other people want to go through it on Legendary.

Sign me up. I really enjoy the campaign so I'll go through again.

Still willing to help out tonight though. Just a warning, I'm drinking tonight :drink:chug

Thats why I will wait until 3 other people want to go through it on Legendary.

Sign me up. I really enjoy the campaign so I'll go through again.

Still willing to help out tonight though. Just a warning, I'm drinking tonight :drink:chug

This is what we are doing Kain. If you want help, sign me up.

Thanks Chris. See ya tonight. :cool:

Back