Official Halo 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not gonna watch it if it's a blow out (no matter who's up). Not that I won't be watching if the Rays are up by a couple. You don't need to be a ^^^^ every single second you know ;)

My mistake, I thought you meant what game people were playing. Not the baseball game.

oh, and Gaylo still blows goats! :lol

Honestly, I've had a lot more fun playing this game than Gears over the past month. when we play there just isn't the constant ^^^^^ing and we have fun (which is what it's supposed to be all about).

I don't think I'd ever have the patience to beat this on Legendary. That one level where you're underground in those tunnels inside looking for Cortana drove me nuts. Seemed to take forever and be this endless maze. I hated that level with a passion and would never want to replay it.

I don't think I'd ever have the patience to beat this on Legendary. That one level where you're underground in those tunnels inside looking for Cortana drove me nuts. Seemed to take forever and be this endless maze. I hated that level with a passion and would never want to replay it.

That was actually quite easy on Legendary. The map that's the worst is the one that Loki and I beat alone, the one before Cortana (the level you're referencing).

Longest level of the game, bleh.

That was actually quite easy on Legendary. The map that's the worst is the one that Loki and I beat alone, the one before Cortana (the level you're referencing).

Longest level of the game, bleh.

That was so much fun by ourselves :monkey4 :banghead

Kain is in as well. Bagels, we might start up around 9 and see if we can get through the first level before you get on but we would love your help as soon as you can offer it.

Ima go home and put some beers in the fridge so I'm nice and toasty while we're playing tonight :drink

Back