Halo 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BFME 2 was great on the 360. I basically never play PC games so honestly that's not a huge concern of mine if they put any of these on them. I own a console game and that is where my care lies.

I think I would have liked Battle for Middle Earth on the 360 if I hadn't already played it on the PC. Trying to get used to the limited controls after having the full keyboard at my disposal was too frustrating. The game itself was great, but I needed the keyboard and mouse to play it.

It's generally harder to play a strategy game on a console when compared to a PC. You have more keys on the PC and the up/down and left/right movement is controlled by the mouse and not 2 analog stucks. Which to me, FPS are also easier on a PC when compared to a console.

That could be totally true but I haven't had much of an issue with either type on the console. I would probably feel the same if I was trying to play either on the computer.

For me, a big part of BFME was assigning a hero or group of soldiers to each of the number keys, then quickly hitting the number to automatically move to their space on the map and give them an assignment, and then double clicking the next number, etc. I found I wasn't playing as well without the extensive keyboard shortcuts. However, I have tried games like Halo and Battlefront on the PC and I definitely prefer to run around and shoot people on my Xbox.

im still trying to figure out why there hasnt been a keyboard and mouse released yet for the 360.. or at least a firmware update that will let you hook up any one on USB. especially with the new chat features they are coming out with.

i thought you could hook the keyboard up to the 360..?

as a side note, i heard Microsoft is looking into buying CapCom. Wow, exclusive Resident Evil, etc.

Also on a sidenote, I just found out that it is possible to use the Xbox 360 HD-DVD drive on the PC, it just needs some drivers that can be found on the internet and the japanese version of WinDVD 8. Pretty cool, an HD-DVD drive for only $200.

It will be interesting to see how Halo 3 turns out, and the Halo movie as well.

Back