Official Halo 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had a girlfriend, I'd break up with her on November 6 :monkey1

Not touching that one.

:lol

On another note, I need some recruits to finish the last 3 levels of Halo 3 on Legendary tonight. Two of my bros are out, Karma and Ill.

I need 2 spots. It's me and Dee so far. 8:30pm eastern is the time. LMK.

Not touching that one.

:lol

On another note, I need some recruits to finish the last 3 levels of Halo 3 on Legendary tonight. Two of my bros are out, Karma and Ill.

I need 2 spots. It's me and Dee so far. 8:30pm eastern is the time. LMK.

I would but considering you ^^^^^es gave me the boot last night, ^^^^ off ;)

You little crib snatcher :lol

I know....I know.....kinda weird at first. Now not so much. :banana I have always went older or my age. I also always went dark hair and light eyes. Neither of those things worked before so I figured it's time for a change. :lecture :D

I know....I know.....kinda weird at first. Now not so much. :banana I have always went older or my age. I also always went dark hair and light eyes. Neither of those things worked before so I figured it's time for a change. :lecture :D

Ummm yeah, let me tell you how that works out :monkey1

Just be careful with the younger. Dated a 21 year old last year and wow. The maturity level is so different. The one good thing about older women is that they are more secure. I guess the same goes for guys too though. (I should preface this with most older women are more secure)

Frightening that she's half the age of my last one :horror

Good for you BadMoon! :rock :rock Getting back into the saddle definitely helps you forget about previous relationships. :D Especially ones that are so one-sided, such as yours seemed to be. And don't knock older women yet.....the have a libido that even most younger men can't keep up with. :)

Good for you BadMoon! :rock :rock Getting back into the saddle definitely helps you forget about previous relationships. :D Especially ones that are so one-sided, such as yours seemed to be. And don't knock older women yet.....the have a libido that even most younger men can't keep up with. :)

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I will keep that in mind. :D Yeah defintately wasn't looking for this only after the first month. However, these things happen I guess.

Yeah I am treading very carefully with that. So far it isn't an issue.

I learned that younger is not always better. Just depends on what you're looking for :naughty

One thing I do know, no matter how old, all women have issues and are nucking futs :lecture

I learned that younger is not always better. Just depends on what you're looking for :naughty

One thing I do know, no matter how old, all women have issues and are nucking futs :lecture

I won't touch that one. :horror

I just know as Jen said about getting back in the saddle. I needed that after all the horrible things she said to me. Just to proove that I am not a total loser. :lol

:lol I'm not knocking you for it. Just giving you ^^^^.
Just make sure you hold on tight... your old bones might not be able to handle it :naughty

Back