Official Halo 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been trying to like this but to no avail. I mean what was all the hype about!? It feels like your everyday run of the mill generic shooter. The controls are cumbersome, the enemies are generic, if you can ever tell who the enemies are, it feels way to arcade shooter to me. What the hey, I mean you can't even shoot barrels and make them explode?!?

Sigh, what a waste of money.

Read up on the storylines for Halo and Halo 2; then play the game. Knowing what preceded the game really helps you get into the action.

PS....I know she's just an AI, but Cortana's hot

081110.jpg

Sigh...Its a mediocre game, all it will be remembered for are the pretty visuals. Controls suck, AI is equivalent to someone with Down Syndrome, Online is a joke unless you play with other people with mics, and after playing a session of Killzone 2 you're in need of some color.

Sigh...Its a mediocre game, all it will be remembered for are the pretty visuals. Controls suck, AI is equivalent to someone with Down Syndrome, Online is a joke unless you play with other people with mics, and after playing a session of Killzone 2 you're in need of some color.

Completely disagree. Online is solid, I played for months straight so fun, Controls have a real weight to them, environments feel gritty and realistic, like your actually in the middle of a war, enemies take cover and throw grenades back and what have you. Enemies in halo just kind of stand around and fire at you in plane site waiting to be killed.

Now Halo 3, that's the mediocre game.

Only thing Halo has going for it is a cool looking main character armor. Everything else is rather so so from the controls which are terrible, the overly dumb AI, and graphics that look like a rainbow exploded on everything.

*** NECROPOST ALERT *** :lol

Available Free on XBox Live Gold until the end of the month.

...if anyone cares :peace

If you have gold download it I do not play through many games but I have played through EVERY Halo ....even the garbage ones, and looking at past posts. Whoever is saying Killzone was better than Halo is absolutely clueless.

Back