Official 12" Bespin Han Solo Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
This was a bit pre-mature I think. We'll have to change the title to the "Official Anticipating Bespin Han Image Thread"

Not really premature... based on past history.

Anakin production piece pics showed up on overseas sites (mostly Asian boards) a full week before we had them in hand (2-3 days from now I suspect) and this thread was started about the same time (week of shipping in US)

This time they haven't as of yet so yes, still anticipating... :D

Last edited:
new pictures of han I think

21071_press08-001.jpg

21071_press06-001.jpg

2107_press03-001.jpg

2107_press02-001.jpg

2107_press04-001.jpg

2107_press01-001.jpg

pixletwin said:
Very excited about this figure. Can't wait!:D Good catch Jason!
I was looking to see if my PF Leia had been added to my account and for some reason I just looked at Han exclusive page in my orders and there was new pictures.

2107_press08-001.jpg

heres the regular

and the accessories

21071_press05-001.jpg

that mynock is really big

These are new production piece pics. Unfortunately they won't begin to ship for at least a week even though they are probably sitting in the SSC Warehouse because of the backlog of product yet to ship.

Any reason why he's specifically referred to as "Rebel Captain Bespin"?

He could have been called "Rebel Captain Hoth" or "Rebel Captain Astroid", which would have made more sense because of the mask and mynockk that he comes with.

I supposed it leaves it open for another version but with the Hoth Taun-taun get-up.

I noticed that but its probably because they had to tie him into the heroes of the rebellion line. So thats why he's Rebel Captain and Bespin refers to where this outfit is worn and most famously called that.

FlyAndFight said:
Any reason why he's specifically referred to as "Rebel Captain Bespin"?
I imagine its simply in honor of the old Kenner labelling of his outfit. The vintage line did that for a few other character outfits as well.

Leia's "Hoth" outfit was worn on Hoth, the Falcon, and Cloud City, same as Han's "Bespin" duds.

And Luke first sported his "Bespin fatigues" on Dagobah. :)

It's interesting how fat he is in the face, and yet he has such a small waistline. Hmmm.

Back