Official 12" Bespin Han Solo Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hanhan.jpg

Using the Hasbro head repainted by Kuato. Some like that sculpt, some hate it, but I like how the head keeps the jacket from seeming 4 sizes too small

hanhan.jpg

Using the Hasbro head repainted by Kuato. Some like that sculpt, some hate it, but I like how the head keeps the jacket from seeming 4 sizes too small

Great paint job, but the headsculpt just screams, "I gotta poo!" or "just caught whiff of a Wookie fart." Other than the expression, the custom looks great! :D

The quality in the face looks really nice, the thing I found to hurt most of Hasbro's Han heads is the hair always seemed to be sculpted in a way that made his head seem misproportioned. He has volume to his hair but the Hasbro heads always ended up looking such that for him to have as much hair as he seems, the top of his head would have to be a wee little thing.

Yeah, the sculpts issues have been pretty chronicled over the years. But I've always loved it. Feels really good to finally complete this project with the head. And Kuato made it look pretty amazing :rock

Back