Official 12" Bespin Han Solo Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jlcmsu said:
His face might be a tad thick but overall it looks pretty solid in person. Not perfect mind you but overall it is solid and looks like Ford.
That's pretty much how I feel about this figure, too. Overall, I am happy with it and I think it easily looks more like Ford than any previous 1/6 Han figure. Heck, it's even a better likeness than the PF, imho.

However, I DO see the problems with the jacket... especially the collar... in comparison to what's in the movie.

I think the production pics look pretty good overall, just can't help myself when I am reminded of the Hamburgler, and then when I think of that Grimace, I just giggle incessantly!

I am just happy to have a non-jedi figure! As much as I like those characters in Star Wars, I have always like the unique aliens and creatures more, probably a result of growing up with the Kenner toys!

The box is absolutely gorgeous. I am also salivating over the pics of Quigon, Mace, and Maul on the back. :maul

Thanks for the info, Khev. It's what I was thinking as well. Solo has been my favorite character from the OT so I had to pick him up. Here's hoping that Chewie is just around the corner.

IrishJedi said:
That's pretty much how I feel about this figure, too. Overall, I am happy with it and I think it easily looks more like Ford than any previous 1/6 Han figure. Heck, it's even a better likeness than the PF, imho.

However, I DO see the problems with the jacket... especially the collar... in comparison to what's in the movie.

Both the PF and 12" are pretty solid. Neither is perfect but both are overall nicely done. I do think I like the 12" a little more but Andy did a outstanding job.

THe jackey I can see the pockets more so than the collar but neither one is enough to really irk me any.

Mine will be begging at the throne of Jabba the Hutt so I don't care what the jacket looks like since he will probably never be wearing it.

Han is gonna look very sweet... may have attach a bit of metal next to him so I can display the Mynock with him. Overall I like the new shots of him and think he'll be pretty great in hand!

galactiboy said:
Han is gonna look very sweet... may have attach a bit of metal next to him so I can display the Mynock with him. Overall I like the new shots of him and think he'll be pretty great in hand!

Yeah, gotta figure out where I'm gonna put that Mynock.

Is there any confirmation from SSC that these new pics are indeed the production Bespin Han and not more prototype?
I guess previous official shots have the 'prototype only' disclaimer in the corner.

Capt. Solo looks damn fine, even if he's not perfect-- he's light years better than anything I had before.

I still don't like the boots though. I'll swap them out for WWII German officers Stiffel. I did that with Jedi Luke and it's a marked improvement.

Mortar Conn said:
Is there any confirmation from SSC that these new pics are indeed the production Bespin Han and not more prototype?
I guess previous official shots have the 'prototype only' disclaimer in the corner.
You answered your own question. These are new pics with the "Prototype" disclaimer removed. That's our confirmation that these are pics of the final production figure.

Luke's boots looked just fine when they were glossied up and then weathered a bit. I'm sure I'll be happy with Han's. Looking forward to the repaint. Hey, I have to, now! If only so that he doesn't look out of place next to my Luke.

Back