LEGO Star Wars: UCS Slave I

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Centurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know there are several AFOL collectors here that have been looking forward to this. It's finally official.

Item: 75060
Ages:14+
Pieces:1996
Price: $199.99 USD

Coming Soon on 1 Jan 2015

Lift off for bounty-hunting adventures in the Slave I™!

Track down fugitives with legendary bounty hunter, Boba Fett™ aboard the powerful Slave I™! This exclusive LEGO® Star Wars™ model features a rotating cockpit and wings for flight and landing mode, plus dual shooters and hidden blasters to repel attackers. Reenact the capture of Han Solo™ in Star Wars™: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back and take off from Bespin with the carbonite-imprisoned Rebel hero in the cargo hold. Attach the stand to display this iconic ship in characteristic upright flight. Includes 4 minifigures with weapons: Boba Fett™, Bespin Guard™, Stormtrooper™ and Han Solo™.
•Includes 4 minifigures with weapons: Boba Fett™, Bespin Guard™, Stormtrooper™ and Han Solo™
•Also includes Han Solo™ in carbonite!
•Features a rotating cockpit and wings, opening side hatches with hidden guns and missiles, 2 rotating dual shooters, cargo hold and a display stand with data sheet
•Weapons include special blaster pistol for Boba Fett™, blaster pistol for Bespin Guard™ and a blaster rifle for the Stormtrooper™
•Boba Fett™ and Bespin Guard™ minifigures are unique to this set
•Rotate the cockpit and wings for flight and landing mode
•Place carbonite-imprisoned Han Solo™ in the cargo hold
•Open the side hatches to unleash missiles from the hidden guns
•Showcase the huge Slave I™ in upright flight on the display stand
•Recreate classic scenes from Star Wars™: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
•Measures over 7” (20cm) high, 17” (45cm) long and 14” (37cm) wide in landing mode

15118775372_04e7187952.jpg

BespinGuard2015.jpg

Lego-carbonite.jpg

Stormtrooper2015.jpg

Boba2015.jpg

HanCarbonite2015.jpg

Very cool! I'll be picking this up. The UCS line is great. Also grabbed a tumbler last month.

this could very well be my first UCS vehicle. The rest I have is in minifig scale, and this one seems to combine it very well. Although it is a lot bigger than the other Slave 1 I have.

I like how detailed the set is. Even underneath the ship gets a lot of attention.

Hopefully LEGO continues to offer more of their UCS sets in minifig scale, especially for the ships that won't end up being too big. A newly revised Snowspeeder comes to mind. :yess:

Back