Media Nier: Automata

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, The Super duck one has her hair weirdly matted down also it's a little too silver...not sure if it will be that way on the final product though because super duck also has the DLC outfit and hair looks a lot different. I DON'T KNOW!

Yeah the DLC outfit looks pretty nice too. Plus, more booty :drool

I need more of that. My collection is a sausage party.

Also need to decide what body to use as well...fuuuuuuuu

The sellers on eBay are pairing it with the recommended Phicen body, so I might just do that even though I hate Phicens.

The sellers on eBay are pairing it with the recommended Phicen body, so I might just do that even though I hate Phicens.

Yeah, they have her on the large bust body, the same one I have my MGSV Quiet on and it's too big.... 2B isn't THAT busty. I was looking at an upcoming mid bust body that looks decent. I'm ordering one next week after I get paid...hopefully the 2B set is out soon too and I can test it out.

Phicen bodies have come a long way. I hated em for a while but now I have three figures on them. They're really nice with a range articulation far surpassing the best HT bodies. The only thing that remains untested is how long they hold up...I'll get back to you on that in 10 years :lol

ZhrDCjP.png

Accurate, no? :rotfl

Played the demo it was awesome really fun to play.

I still have to find the time to finish it, but it's a really good game. I really wish they would remake the sort of first in the series, Drakengard 1.

Love this game. Got it on Steam and on PS4. I actually don't have a problem supporting the **** out of developers when they bring out stuff like this.

I've only played 6 hours max and I'm hooked. Unfortunately, this parenthood thing absolutely sucks when it comes to crap you enjoy(ed) doing. But I haven't looked forward to playing a game in a LONG time. That was RDR.

The soundtrack is one of the best things about it. It is truly beautiful.

How did platinum ****ed TMNT?

Bring Arts (6″ Scale) at Tokyo Game Show

TGS2017-Nier-Automata-Bring-Arts-002.jpg

Getting the game real soon. How tough is the platinum?

Bring Arts (6″ Scale) at Tokyo Game Show

View attachment 367158

Getting the game real soon. How tough is the platinum?

Bought :lecture

Platinum seems easy enough. Just grinding and completing all the quests. One of them more or less requires you to get to lvl 99...finding everything etc. I think the hardest part is the missable things that you'd have to restart to get.

I'm wanting to get that Steelbook. Looked it up and whhhaaaaa!!???

Why is it sooo expensive? I saw it for 30 a couple months back. What happened?

Back