Media Nier: Automata

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed the Emil mission when I first went through it since I didn't know how to get to the areas needed.

I first picked A2 for the choice. Did you check the armored costume? Pretty neat.

I missed the Emil mission when I first went through it since I didn't know how to get to the areas needed.

I first picked A2 for the choice. Did you check the armored costume? Pretty neat.

Yeah I may save the Emil thing for lasty last. I'm not sure what I'm going to tackle first. I wonder if I can just pick chapters and pick and choose the stuff I missed, like quests and what not...but I don't think it will be that simple.

Yeah, the armor is pretty sweet. Wouldn't mind a figure of that. I hope some company takes more notice of this game and makes figures. Though it's square enix, so I doubt they'll license it out to other companies. They tend to keep things in house. Oh well. At least there's those 3rd party kits. Hopefully someone makes 9S and A2.

Yeah I may save the Emil thing for lasty last. I'm not sure what I'm going to tackle first. I wonder if I can just pick chapters and pick and choose the stuff I missed, like quests and what not...but I don't think it will be that simple.

Yeah, the armor is pretty sweet. Wouldn't mind a figure of that. I hope some company takes more notice of this game and makes figures. Though it's square enix, so I doubt they'll license it out to other companies. They tend to keep things in house. Oh well. At least there's those 3rd party kits. Hopefully someone makes 9S and A2.

Well you got those 1/6 outfits by Superduck or whatever they're called. The standard 2B outfit is out this month apparently.

Well you got those 1/6 outfits by Superduck or whatever they're called. The standard 2B outfit is out this month apparently.

Yeah, I have the super duck on PO. Also the other non-super duck one...The one we haven't seen the headsculpt for. Not sure which one to keep. Probably the super duck one. It looks better quality.

Yeah, I have the super duck on PO. Also the other non-super duck one...The one we haven't seen the headsculpt for. Not sure which one to keep. Probably the super duck one. It looks better quality.

Plus it will match that lingerie version since they have the same head.

Just saw this pop up on Amiami. Talk about good timing :lol I PO'ed it

FIGURE-032509.jpg

https://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-032509&rank=

Slightly cheaper on HLJ
https://hlj.com/product/ENX23427

Last edited:
I loved the demo but didn't go out and buy it as I've got a back log of PS4 games (Last Guardian platinum, finish Gravity Rush 2 and play Nioh)... which would have been done by now had I not got backtracked and spent months on steam. :lol

I plan to get it eventually, but probably later in the year. Then I can stare at that chick's booty when I climb ladders. :drool

I think I need to get into this game soon, before I discover it months later and the figures have already sold out.

I think I need to get into this game soon, before I discover it months later and the figures have already sold out.

It's definitely one of those games that has a small rabid fan base. And because of that small audience they don't make too much of any collectible, so they may go fast.

2Bs booty really draws a crowd.

:lol 2B is definitely borderline Hentai.

At least it sold really well and a sequel is almost a sure thing. I think I read Square is going to start doing this medium budgeted games like this more often given they didn't expect how well it was received.

:lol 2B is definitely borderline Hentai.

At least it sold really well and a sequel is almost a sure thing. I think I read Square is going to start doing this medium budgeted games like this more often given they didn't expect how well it was received.

2B hentai is all over tumblr...not that that's unusual. Oh well, at least 9S is getting laid in some universe :lol

I hope they do a sequel or something, I guess depending on which ending is canon...the next one could potentially take place on the moon :lol

2B hentai is all over tumblr...not that that's unusual. Oh well, at least 9S is getting laid in some universe :lol

I hope they do a sequel or something, I guess depending on which ending is canon...the next one could potentially take place on the moon :lol

9S is a cool character, he needs figures too :lecture

I'd want A2 as well... since she's basically the raped version of 2B :lol

9S is a cool character, he needs figures too :lecture

I'd want A2 as well... since she's basically the raped version of 2B :lol

That company that made one of the 1:6 2B kits just put up an A2 kit....but it's literally just a black unitard, a sword and some stockings. No detail or anything. Sucks.

Square is supposed to make an A2 to go along with that 9S I posted earlier in the thread.

Back