Media Nier: Automata

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have to get back to you on that, but maybe 20 hours. There's still four more playthroughs required.

Not sure why anyone who's been to Gamestop would dare to go back. LOL!
As stated here, the staff are horrible and they rip off their customers.
They'll buy back fairly new games from customers, at the lowest absolute price, then sell it to someone else for almost the price of a new one.

Over ten years ago, they would remove the [new] games from inside the box and keep the disc/cart behind their counter or stockroom. They will place it back into the box when someone decides to buy. But they will sell it at full price. I'm sorry, but when you open a game that is sealed from the manufacturer, it is no longer a new game and must be sold as previously owned/used.

Been playing this lately. Currently almost finished wth my second playthrough. It's cool how you get extra story details. I really do like the style of this game and I love the music changes during hacking :lol

I hope companies start to take note and make more collectibles from it. I'm still debating between those two 3rd party sets (still haven't decided which one to get). But I was at comic con and saw that squareenix is doing a small scale figure. I am definitely picking that up. It's Figma/Figuarts scale and THAT is mah wheelhiouse :yess:

SDCC-2017-Square-Enix-Dsiplay-031.jpg

I hear their doing 9S as well, but he wasn't at SDCC. I hope they do make him.

That looks really good. Not a fan of PAK, but I may have to pick her up.

That looks really good. Not a fan of PAK, but I may have to pick her up.

Thankfully it's not a PAK figure. It's part of their new "bringarts" line. It's a smaller scale figure line closer to SH Figuarts. The only other figure they've done so far in the line is Sora from Kingdom Hearts 3. He's out now and looks pretty decent. The paint apps don't seem to have that weird shading wash that PAK is so fond of.

PRODUCTION FIGURE
maxresdefault.jpg

FIGURE-027749_04.jpg

OHHHH

Well shoot, I'm sold on this then. I really don't like the shading on their larger figures as you mentioned, but that Sora looks great. I'd assume this scale is cheaper too, right?

OHHHH

Well shoot, I'm sold on this then. I really don't like the shading on their larger figures as you mentioned, but that Sora looks great. I'd assume this scale is cheaper too, right?

Cheaper than a PAK yeah, but still kind of expensive for the scale. Sora is around $70. But that's close to what Figma and Figuarts go for, so it's not bad.

Just finished my second playthrough and started the 3rd...Wow! things really get crazy now! Pretty damn cool how this game keeps going. I mean...it's more or less just cleverly disguised game padding, but I'm enjoying it all so what does it matter :lol

Been playing this lately. Currently almost finished wth my second playthrough. It's cool how you get extra story details. I really do like the style of this game and I love the music changes during hacking :lol

I hope companies start to take note and make more collectibles from it. I'm still debating between those two 3rd party sets (still haven't decided which one to get). But I was at comic con and saw that squareenix is doing a small scale figure. I am definitely picking that up. It's Figma/Figuarts scale and THAT is mah wheelhiouse :yess:

SDCC-2017-Square-Enix-Dsiplay-031.jpg

I hear their doing 9S as well, but he wasn't at SDCC. I hope they do make him.

Well, I'm definitely in for that.

Just finished my second playthrough and started the 3rd...Wow! things really get crazy now! Pretty damn cool how this game keeps going. I mean...it's more or less just cleverly disguised game padding, but I'm enjoying it all so what does it matter :lol

It's almost like RE2 where you can turn one game into four. It's cleverly done. It's padding, but done in such a wonderful way. I'm in the middle of the third playthrough but just haven't gotten around to completing it.

Well, I'm definitely in for that.

It's almost like RE2 where you can turn one game into four. It's cleverly done. It's padding, but done in such a wonderful way. I'm in the middle of the third playthrough but just haven't gotten around to completing it.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. They do a really great job of giving you enough incentive to play. And I have to say, playing as 9S with the hacking is really fun. SO I guess there's four play throughs to experience the full story? I'm down.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. They do a really great job of giving you enough incentive to play. And I have to say, playing as 9S with the hacking is really fun. SO I guess there's four play throughs to experience the full story? I'm down.

Five :lol

Beat it last night. Really loved it. The fourth wall breaking is all over the place. I got several endings... and my wife looked it up and there's apparently 26 endings for every letter in the alphabet :lol

Rumblings going around they're doing a sequel because apparently the sales were through the roof and it really helped Square.

Beat it last night. Really loved it. The fourth wall breaking is all over the place. I got several endings... and my wife looked it up and there's apparently 26 endings for every letter in the alphabet :lol

Rumblings going around they're doing a sequel because apparently the sales were through the roof and it really helped Square.

Good lord...26..

Some of them are dumb though. I got a quest to test an NPC's experiment. She wanted me to eat fish to see how it affected androids bodies. I ate it...died and the credits rolled. That was ending K apparently :lol

During the ending I got, a choice during the credits can wipe your hard drive of all the Nier save data :lol luckily my wife who was watching me checked into it before I even made the choice. There's no value to the wipe either.

Is that by design? or a really bad bug? :panic:

Design. It really takes balls doing that :lol

You'll get asked a question in the credits "do you believe in helping the weak" and you gotta select no or you'll lose everything. You can back it up on USB I think.

Design. It really takes balls doing that :lol

You'll get asked a question in the credits "do you believe in helping the weak" and you gotta select no or you'll lose everything. You can back it up on USB I think.

Jeeeze. Please tell me there's not a trophy attached to that decision :lol

Well thanks for warning me. I'm still a bit away from that decision. Still in the middle of 3rd play through. I feel bad for 9S right now. He's hurting.

They did that in the first Nier too. It was really well done and took incredible amount of balls by the diectorvof the game. In order to save someone, the memory of the main character had to be completely wiped from the world. So when you choose yes, your file from your game save gets completely wiped. It was crazy

Finished up this game last night. Such a crazy up and down ending :lol Poor 9S, man. During that choice moment, I chose 9S first and was so depressed at the ending :Lol. Maaaaaaaaaaaaan

I'd like to clean up and get the rest of the trophies. That Emil one is going to take some time...

Back