NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2013 NHL Season

One of the discussions on local radio, specifically the Habs, is what will the teams do for the fans in order to say "thank you" or "were sorry".

Just on the Pens website and they are giving you 3 free concsessions and 50% off all merchandise ofr the first four home games.

Habs will probably raise the price of beer to 12$, ****in cheap asses

He was asking for less than the habs paid him though, plus I'd rather give him that than pay asham and Haley, don't remember their salaries off top of my head but I'm sure combined its similar.

One of the discussions on local radio, specifically the Habs, is what will the teams do for the fans in order to say "thank you" or "were sorry".

Just on the Pens website and they are giving you 3 free concsessions and 50% off all merchandise ofr the first four home games.

As a fan I will show my team and NHL exactly how I feel this season by not watching a single game. :lecture

Maybe next year. I will continue to support my local AHL team though by going to home games whenever I can. Go Bears!

I heard that the Lightning were offering season tickets for $200. The Predators had a buy one get one free on tickets.

Knowing Jeremy Jacobs beer prices will rise and the cups will continue to shrink while Bruins fans pay one of the highest ticket prices south of the border.

As a goodwill gesture to their fans, and to show their constant desire for improvement, the Leafs guaranteed they will not lose more than 48 games this year.

As a goodwill gesture to their fans, and to show their constant desire for improvement, the Leafs guaranteed they will not lose more than 48 games this year.

:rotfl

Honestly, I wish they'd just call it in and just go golfing early. No more of this tank for most of the season / go a hotstreak giving fans false hope / finish 9th bull****. :mad:

LOL at the Leaf haters....fair weather ****heads!...**** on the Habs, after all they were the worst and least exciting to watch..despite the Leafs colapse last year,they did play some exciting hockey.

LOL at the Leaf haters....fair weather ****heads!...**** on the Habs, after all they were the worst and least exciting to watch..despite the Leafs colapse last year,they did play some exciting hockey.

But as we all predicted aside they once again missed the playoffs and had an epic collapse

But you are right, they at least brought some grit to the ice, which until this year you could never say about the Habs

Last season was the biggest letdown. To collapse like that when I thought the Leafs were finally going to make the playoffs. :dunno

I hope they don't pull the trigger and sign Luongo. I'd rather they tank and amass good young prospects and slowly rebuild the right way than get saddled with that albatross of a contract. Especially with the new CBA.

I think Edmonton is going to be scary good this season.

Last season was the biggest letdown. To collapse like that when I thought the Leafs were finally going to make the playoffs. :dunno

I hope they don't pull the trigger and sign Luongo. I'd rather they tank and amass good young prospects and slowly rebuild the right way than get saddled with that albatross of a contract. Especially with the new CBA.

I think Edmonton is going to be scary good this season.

Edmonton has no D. They may put up points but they're blueline is awful and Khabibulin and Dubnyk aren't exactly solid puck stoppers.

BTW, Kovalchuk is coming back to NJ on the 15th. Much ado about nothing. I told you so.

Edmonton has no D. They may put up points but they're blueline is awful and Khabibulin and Dubnyk aren't exactly solid puck stoppers.

BTW, Kovalchuk is coming back to NJ on the 15th. Much ado about nothing. I told you so.

Yeah, I figured he was all talk. btw Reid Boucher now has 31 goals in 41 games. 5 goals in 6 or 7 games without Alex Galchenyuk.

You have a point. Schultz and Dubnyk are unproven and Khabby is getting up there. But N-H, Eberle, Hall, and Schultz playing together on the farm team might give them an advantage in terms of chemistry and conditioning. Especially with the shortened season. I haven't even mentioned Yakupov. Hell the Leafs did it without D and decent, consistent goaltending for the first half last season. :monkey2

As for Kovalchuk, good to see him coming back. Maybe the Russian media and his club team were just blowing the whole thing out of proportion.

Just an FYI: The Leafs are my team. But gallows humor is what keeps me going as a fan.

Back