NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2013 NHL Season

Who's got season tickets... I do...

Who's going to a lot of NHL games in person... I am!

Who's going to be crying about being broke... I am!

Damn catch 22!

Just watched the Brian Burke interview and as much as I hate his face sometimes, (mainly cuz he worked for the Leafs) I respect him tremendously

Don't be jealous now :lol

tumblr_mbt85aX6rN1r4t7nto1_500.gif

Flyers/Pens at 3PM on Sat and then Leafs/Habs at 7... :drool :woo

This is going to be a long *** week!!! :panic: :impatient:

Not to make this all about Reid Boucher.. but he just scored for Sarnia.... 4 goals to be exact! 14 goals in his last 12 games. Now leads the league in goals with 35 in 43 games, and he's been on this recent tear without Alex Galchenyuk!

This is why he's my favourite Devils prospect. 99th overall... was ranked 113th overall by scouting before he was drafted, and not many people have him in conversations among the top prospects in the league. Just saying. Not the fastest skater, but still strong on his skates. Good hockey IQ, with strong lower center of gravity, and one of the better shots for a kid his age (19).

Rumor has it a few teams are inquiring about Ales Hemsky, the Devil being one. Don't know I feel about that. Great offense but injury prone.

Too one dimensional. Not a goal scorer. Okay defensively, but not great. Plays soft and is made of glass. Great playmaker. Probably a good complimentary guy for a Ilya Kovalchuk. I feel the chances are greater than Sidney Crosby plays more games than him, and that's not saying much. For his cap hit, all you're getting is a 10 goal, 35 point NHLer.

I really have no faith in Ales Hemsky at this point in his career.

btw Earlier I mistakened Boston getting two 1sts and 2 2nds. Winnipeg got 2 2nds from Chicago for Oduya. I remember having a discussion with my brother that day concerning both trades. Winnipeg hosed Chicago and Boston hosed Toronto.

Flyers/Pens at 3PM on Sat and then Leafs/Habs at 7... :drool :woo

This is going to be a long *** week!!! :panic: :impatient:

Ever go to a game in Montreal at the Bell Centre?, way way better seeing the Leafs play there then at ACC, i hate the ACC..only thing i dislike about the Bell Centre is all the ****ty Molson Export advertisements, horse piss.:)

I can't wait for Saturday as well, can't wait to see bible boy back between the pipes...haha, Riemer with that permanent brainwashed smile..what a wally. XD

2d7d7ee4-1d9e-4fe4-887e-497b5e6502c8.jpg

Gomez done with team apparently! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! They're buying out his contract this summer so he was asked to stay home for the remainder of this year.

Last edited:
Back