1/6 The Batman ‘the drifter’ discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8kfm3o.gif

The fact that you get so many things with Topo is definetly the big selling point.
Quantity and quality.
I love the fact that he'll include a new hair piece that you can either use to put on the cap or add real hair to the HT sculpt.
I got a loose HT head to actually try to Root it myself.
Topo is an instant buy for sure !

The fact that you get so many things with Topo is definetly the big selling point.
Quantity and quality.
I love the fact that he'll include a new hair piece that you can either use to put on the cap or add real hair to the HT sculpt.
I got a loose HT head to actually try to Root it myself.
Topo is an instant buy for sure !
Any good place to look for a HT Bruce Wayne sculpt, I mean besides Ebay?

Does anyone know what a rough price for a Topo set like this goes for?
I've never ordered any of their previous ones before.
I'm going to get both and then mix and match the best parts.

What’s present toys track record for production pieces does anyone know please?
They're a mixed bag. Since this set is primarily a clothing set, I would say they'd be fine. Their tailoring has steadily gotten better like their Nucky Thompson and Bill the Butcher figures. But the headsculpts are hit and miss. That same Bill Butcher headsculpt dropped in quality and the T2 T800 heads don't really look anything like the protos. Their Shining 2.0 also came out pretty good all around

They're a mixed bag. Since this set is primarily a clothing set, I would say they'd be fine. Their tailoring has steadily gotten better like their Nucky Thompson and Bill the Butcher figures. But the headsculpts are hit and miss. That same Bill Butcher headsculpt dropped in quality and the T2 T800 heads don't really look anything like the protos. Their Shining 2.0 also came out pretty good all around

Appreciate the insight thanks bud.

That or HT sculpt also. I think with the HT one since they'll include magnetic bald cap to use the hat/hood or helmet then yeah. I wouldn't want to damage the hair on the InArt sculpt using those on it.
Yeah the both inart sculpts, rooted and sculpted, are pretty much usless if you want to use the cap or the helmet.

Back