NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2013 NHL Season

I think I read somewhere that it could be a Penguins/Flyers opener as well.

:rock

I'm ready!!

Plex already hurt and Gio hasnt played in over a year, with no camp I think the Habs will have a rough start, especially with Therrien behind the bench

Paulina Gretzky, hot?? I think so

Vancouver doesn't want Luongo. Schneider is their man and Luongo isn't going to play backup.
He's headed to Toronto for sure. TOR lost Gustavsson and what's his name, the other guy, is inconsistent.
No way he goes to Florida. Tallon's an idiot, but not that big of idiot. Who would Vancouver get in return anyways?

Vancouver doesn't want Luongo. Schneider is their man and Luongo isn't going to play backup.
He's headed to Toronto for sure. TOR lost Gustavsson and what's his name, the other guy, is inconsistent.
No way he goes to Florida. Tallon's an idiot, but not that big of idiot. Who would Vancouver get in return anyways?

He better not be. We don't need him sucking up our cap- however, we would gladly accept Schneider :D

LOL! :lol

Time will tell my friend- I think JVR will make a big impact to the Leaf's offence.

The Flyers on the other hand should be fantastic. G and Danny B were tearing it up in Germany- minus Danny B's wrist injury :(

LOL! :lol

Time will tell my friend- I think JVR will make a big impact to the Leaf's offence.

The Flyers on the other hand should be fantastic. G and Danny B were tearing it up in Germany- minus Danny B's wrist injury :(

The Flyers can suck a fart out my butt! The only time I root for them is when they're beating on the Rangers or Penguins.

Hahaha come on, did you watch the last playoffs series with them battling it out? That was damn good hockey (even if you weren't a fan of the teams).

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_5_D29bdFg[/ame]

Hahaha come on, did you watch the last playoffs series with them battling it out? That was damn good hockey (even if you weren't a fan of the teams).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_5_D29bdFg

The Pens/Flyers series was great especially watching them beat each other senseless. The Flyers were tenderized up real nice for a 4-1 Devils series win. Something, I will add all those ********* experts like Barry Melrose didn't predict.

I love the Flyers, but hope they don't win this silly cup. I want to see them win the real thing.

I love the Flyers, but hope they don't win this silly cup. I want to see them win the real thing.

I use to think winning a half season was stupid too but if you think about it yes the team that wins the cup this year plays less games then a team that wins during an 82 game season but this team is playing the same amount of games as everyone else so the competition level is still there not only that you are playing teams who aren't going to be as tired from a full season and the competition level is going to be higher. Atleast thats the way i see it now.

You have some points, but for me, the Stanley Cup Play Offs is the most grueling, hard to win tournament in sports because of the prior rollercoaster of 82 games of physical punishment, the chances to break down as a team or rise up and gel.

Back