NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reid Boucher had an incredible outting for a last minute call-up... NHL debut. Also singing his praises because I have him in my fantasy league. Same with Sean Couturier. Love his break out game... 2 goals and 4 points last night. That Read-Couturier-Downie line is something else!

And lastly, who is 2-0-0 and has a .97 GAA and .955 save percentage after having a game where a so-called poster dumped on him.... Ahhhh yes, that would be Fleury. Where's Deeznutz to be found? No where. I don't get this so-called Penguins fan. When Fleury does well. Nothing... not a peep. If he has a bad game or two, no different than anyone else in the league, he ****s on him. Funny thing... Maybe I got this fandom thing wrong. :

Holy **** man

Sorry I don't have a recap after every game, the only reason I shat on him that gamewas cuz I was there and saw it first hand.

Look at the world beater they posted victories against, tb, fla and NYC scooby doo

Talk about tonight's game where for once he beat a good team, and yes he played great, but isn't that what he gets 5.5 million to do?

Seriously stfu eli

Sorry I don't have a recap after every game, the only reason I shat on him that gamewas cuz I was there and saw it first hand.

Look at the world beater they posted victories against, tb, fla and NYC scooby doo

Talk about tonight's game where for once he beat a good team, and yes he played great, but isn't that what he gets 5.5 million to do?

Seriously stfu eli

How convenient, you sure recap all his bad games. If he has one bad game, I hear about it.

So you STFU...

Signed,

A hockey fan

Last edited:
It doesn't do much, but what it does is awesome.

27ad.jpg

NHL '94 Player Creator

Montreal radio is hilarious this morning. I must have missed the Cup presentation after the game last night. Congrats to Les Glorieux on getting #25.:lol

Hey Deez, what did Malkin do to himself to get injured? Dammit. I have him in my fantasy league. Bloody practice... really? Now he's also not playing Saturday. :gah:

Eli, you are the only one who cares about the fantasy league you talk about in every other post.

STFU Eli

I cannot believe Shawn Thornton did what he did. Completely moronic and irresponsible. I expect the book to be thrown at him and he absolutely deserves it.

Neal 2 games
Thornton 5 games
Fleury 10 games for not be able to beat a team over .500 and for being to deep in his net on the gwg

I'm just kidding Eli, although he could have stopped 2 of three last night, the Pens had all kinds of chances they should have buried to seal that game

Neal 2 games
Thornton 5 games
Fleury 10 games for not be able to beat a team over .500 and for being to deep in his net on the gwg

I'm just kidding Eli, although he could have stopped 2 of three last night, the Pens had all kinds of chances they should have buried to seal that game

No no. I am with you on that one... Fleury should have been better. Not happy with the end result.

Also, Neal got 5 games and Thornton should get the season and some jail time. That's assault.

No no. I am with you on that one... Fleury should have been better. Not happy with the end result.

Also, Neal got 5 games and Thornton should get the season and some jail time. That's assault.

I think Thornton gets 12 games, maybe even 15 just to send a message

Maf played a lot better tonight deserved the SO

Back