NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies and gentlemen, your Florida Panthers.

8s7i.jpg

^^^

What's with the image... were things blocked out to show nobody was there?

Edit: Never mind, saw on the HF forums that the goofs couldn't peel the paper off of the glass. Oi.

Yep, he's played we'll, hasn't made any blunders.

I got nervous last night though....

What was Enggland thinking tonight? That's 5 games for sure

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-...es-2013-puck-daddy-review-144952386--nhl.html

Interesting, can't say I agree with #1 though. #3 should be #1, 17 seconds to win the cup. Game 1 of the finals should be in there too, Original 6 matchup for the first time in decades, goes to triple OT.

Agreed. His "it wasn't game 7" logic is ridiculous. Game 6 of the SCF > Game 7 of round 1. Toronto's collapse was legendary, but it also followed Boston's blowing of a 3-1 series lead. So Boston went on to round two, but both teams passed some collapses back and forth.

Also, either his math or his English is pretty lolzy: "The Leafs led 4-1 at 5:29 of the third period. Nathan Horton made it 4-2 just under four minutes later. The Leafs still led by that margin with less than two minutes in regulation."

Finally, Game 1 of the SCF needs to be in there somewhere. Triple OT mandates an appearance.

Big fan of #1. I don't think I remember #3.:monkey1

I think as people we always rank the victories higher than the defeats. But in all honesty, the playoffs last summer were probably the best I can remember. Great series all around in both East and West.

The video of the Leafs fans' reactions to the 3rd period goals and the OT winner is priceless though.

*Hello*

Anyone here? No posts since the middle of December? :lol

The best hockey in the world is being played right now in the Olympics. This is hockey in the purest form with a collection of the best talent playing on the larger ice surface without the intimidation factor of the NHL.

The big showdown between USA vs. Canada at 11:00 am CT today.

I've heard the joke being thrown about that it was a 1-0 blowout for Canada and I can't disagree. The defense was just stifling and definitely had some of Claude Julien's fingerprints on the game plan.

Scoring is lack luster this time around but they made up for in defense today.

Looking forward for the Bergy/Eriksson game bright and early on Sunday.

Man... it's a great day to be a Canadian. I think whole damn country shut down for today's game.

I've heard the joke being thrown about that it was a 1-0 blowout for Canada and I can't disagree. The defense was just stifling and definitely had some of Claude Julien's fingerprints on the game plan.

Team USA only showed up for about the first 5 minutes of the game. After that, they were stifled by Team CANs D. If it wasn't for the spectacular play of Jonathan Quick, the score would have been much more lopsided. As badly as Team USA played, Quick kept them in the game.

Wow, I didn't think it was possible for Team USA to play any worse than they did yesterday. What an embarrassing effort.

Back