NHL 2009-2010 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no, i'm not much of a Disney fan but hey, congrats to those who are, it turned out amazing imo!

The guy is all heart, he signed numerous things for me all on different occasions. I use to even e-mail him all the time too. I remember once sending him an 8x10 in the mail and forgetting to send a SASE with it. He told me not to worry about it (at the time it seemed to be lost or misplaced) and sent me one of his own signed. 3 weeks later I get my original pic also signed sent at his expense. I wish all athletes were this classy. The Oilers have never been the same since he left imo.

He signed Eli's boobs. True story. :lecture

Oh no, i'm not much of a Disney fan but hey, congrats to those who are, it turned out amazing imo!

The guy is all heart, he signed numerous things for me all on different occasions. I use to even e-mail him all the time too. I remember once sending him an 8x10 in the mail and forgetting to send a SASE with it. He told me not to worry about it (at the time it seemed to be lost or misplaced) and sent me one of his own signed. 3 weeks later I get my original pic also signed sent at his expense. I wish all athletes were this classy. The Oilers have never been the same since he left imo.

He played on our favorite teams. That's too awesome!!! I wished he was still a Pen. I would gladly trade Godard for Laraque in a heartbeat!

Leafs out shot Habs 30-13 so far..hope they can put this team away so i can sleep good tonight.

Leafs out shot Habs 30-13 so far..hope they can put this team away so i can sleep good tonight.

Caps killing Boston. I like Boston more, but since I have Alexander Semin and he has been in on two of the Washington goals, I am a happy camper. Now get me a goal Alex! I want 50 goals this season baby!

Komicrosscheck is classic, Laraque is on the ice, and hes chirping at Georges, your tough Komi, earn that contract.

Caps killing Boston. I like Boston more, but since I have Alexander Semin and he has been in on two of the Washington goals, I am a happy camper. Now get me a goal Alex! I want 50 goals this season baby!

I have Knuble and Green and they are both laying the goose egg tonight...

WOOHOO!! Dirty Habitonnnt! try and rush Toskala and now its 3-2 Leafs!..Komi is put those shiiity Habs behind him as it clearly shows in this first match up.

Leafs lose! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

What a crap goal to end it as well..Leafs dominated all game. damn it!.

Last edited:
...Leafs all over the ^^^^ty Habs!!.

fail-24.jpg

Back