NHL 2009-2010 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The puck drops on the Bruins season in 20 minutes! :rock

:fireworks
krejci_celebration.jpg

I never thought it was humanly possible to hate a team more than I do the Cowboys. I actually think the Pens take the cake. Damn I hate that team. :monkey3

Funny, cuz aside from the Leafs, I hate the flyers the most. But this year I do think they are the team to beat in the east.

I would personally like to thanks Comcast for being ****** bags and trying to screw Direct TV on the cost of the VS network and also thank direct tv for dropping VS so I can't watch the Caps game tonight. Awesome!

HOLY CRAP! THAT WAS CHILLING! They had all the fans in the Air Canada Centre sing the Canadian national anthem with no background music, or anyone singing on the mic. Awesome. Simple awesome. I had chills down my back. And seeing Mario Lemieux among the other greats from Team Canada's past drop the puck before Gionta (Habs), and Kaberle (Buds), AWESOME!!!

WOOHOO!!! THE NEW NHL SEASON HAS COMMENCED! The only good thing about Winter is now underway! :rock

Laraque showing toronto who's #1 at very start of the match...:lol

Laraque showing toronto who's #1 at very start of the match...:lol

As a Pens fan I know how valuable Georges Laraque is. Colton Orr had no chance. He was squaring up against arguably the toughest SOB in all of hockey. What did you expect Shai? Anyone could have predicted that outcome. ;)

I love how Laraque and Hal Gill nailed Sean Avery behind Marc-Andre Fleury in the 2008 NHL playoffs. I hate Avery. So fun. Laraque is the man!!! :rock

I would personally like to thanks Comcast for being ****** bags and trying to screw Direct TV on the cost of the VS network and also thank direct tv for dropping VS so I can't watch the Caps game tonight. Awesome!

I'm watching it for you home slice! :rock

First 7mins in...Leafs all over the ^^^^ty Habs!!.

Le Sive!!
price_74772B.JPG

There is only one Georges Laraque I know and thats Georges in an Oilers uniform. This team has never been the same since he left. He was the coolest guy to talk to too.

Voorhees, off topic, but are you getting the Rocketeer PF?

Laraque is awesome no matter what jersey he wears. He actually had some offensive game with Edmonton. His best seasons were with the Oil.

There is only one Georges Laraque I know and thats Georges in an Oilers uniform. This team has never been the same since he left. He was the coolest guy to talk to too.

That is very true, he is a great guy off the ice.

Hahaha Hal Gill!! the big slow cost his team a goal..1-1.

Voorhees, off topic, but are you getting the Rocketeer PF?

Laraque is awesome no matter what jersey he wears. He actually had some offensive game with Edmonton. His best seasons were with the Oil.

Oh no, i'm not much of a Disney fan but hey, congrats to those who are, it turned out amazing imo!

That is very true, he is a great guy off the ice.

The guy is all heart, he signed numerous things for me all on different occasions. I use to even e-mail him all the time too. I remember once sending him an 8x10 in the mail and forgetting to send a SASE with it. He told me not to worry about it (at the time it seemed to be lost or misplaced) and sent me one of his own signed. 3 weeks later I get my original pic also signed sent at his expense. I wish all athletes were this classy. The Oilers have never been the same since he left imo.

Back