NHL 2009-2010 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear to ^^^^ the Oilers are cursed! A little late on the post, I know but for the love of GOD! :banghead

Speaking of the Oilers, i have to pick up one of those retro style RBK jerseys..one of the best looking jerseys of any of the teams right now.

I was thinking that myself .............. that and the Sabres jersey looks awesome.

I love the Sabres jerseys too but, the only player i wanted to own a jersey of on that team was Daniel Briere blah!..maybe a Alex Mogilny Retro RBK Sabres jersey would look pretty kick ass.

^^^^ I hate videotron, no TSN 2, cant watch the Caps vs Flyers
Should be a great game. To bad one or both of them will lose to the Pens again this June :)

4-3 Flyers over Caps all in the 2nd. It's the Ovechkin vs. Richards show in this game. Semin scored for me, so that's cool! :rock

btw Valfar, get Ennis on a Sabres jersey! Kid rocks the work ethic and skill! Good kid! I want his jersey one day, and I love Loooooooch! 3 year extension eh? Bruins should have made it 10 years. :D

Back