NHL 2009-2010 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange CrushOrange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush!Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush!Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush!Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush!Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush!Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush!Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush!Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush!Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush!Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush!:banana

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Anyone catch Komisaurus on the Maple Laffs squaring off with Staal last night?

Staal?? Are you kidding me?? Thank god that over paid pilon has left this city, what a bag of ^^^^. He hides for the whole second half last year and now that he plays for Bryan Burke hes going to beat up light weights?? Komisaurus and the leafs deserve each other........absolute garbage

End of rant :)

Anyone catch Komisaurus on the Maple Laffs squaring off with Staal last night?

Staal?? Are you kidding me?? Thank god that over paid pilon has left this city, what a bag of ^^^^. He hides for the whole second half last year and now that he plays for Bryan Burke hes going to beat up light weights?? Komisaurus and the leafs deserve each other........absolute garbage

End of rant :)

Habs suck!,what is Chechoo going to do? came off his worst season with the Sharks last year,Cammaleri is good but,thats all they have.. Mike Kommisarek is playing in a real hockey town now, whatever happends on the ice..whatever is said..does not matter what size you are, Staal got filled!..but, the real highlight of this exhibition match was Kadri with two goals, one being a real sick shootout winner.

6a00d8341d73af53ef01156f4b8576970c-800wi.jpg

aaaahahahaa! WTF!..i must of been smoking chronic that day!!..I mean't Gomez.

Last edited:
Lol, Im no Habs fan, but you really think the Leafs have a better team than the Habs??
NO chance, Burke just pulled a Gainey and wasted your next five years of drafts on Kessel. I say he stinks it up without the talent he had in Boston.

Saving that pic for some of my freinds who are Habs fan

Lol, Im no Habs fan, but you really think the Leafs have a better team than the Habs??
NO chance, Burke just pulled a Gainey and wasted your next five years of drafts on Kessel. I say he stinks it up without the talent he had in Boston.

Saving that pic for some of my freinds who are Habs fan

Leafs have a way better team then the Habs this year, and we usually always beat their crappy team every year in regular season, Carey Price sucks too...the guy shows no effort at all, i would hate to play in that city, the fans are jerks...almost as bad as soccer fans/hooligans.I have a feeling the Leafs will be way better then the Habs this year, the time to get things done for the Habs was last year and they failed miserably..Leafs are rebuilding and i like the direction the team is going in, Kessel is a 30 goal guy, and he is 21yrs of age..giving up those draft pics for a young player that is an established star player was a good move IMO.

In essence, we could go tit for tat all day on this subject..lets just reserve the smiting until regular season starts lol.

I bleed blue for life. I hope the Leafs do a bit better this year. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

There is no sports franchise I loathe more than the leafs. The only thing worse then the leafs are their delusional fans who parade around like they are going to win the cup every year. Present company excluded :)

Thursday cant come soon enough...

There is no sports franchise I loathe more than the leafs. The only thing worse then the leafs are their delusional fans who parade around like they are going to win the cup every year. Present company excluded :)

Thursday cant come soon enough...

I don't actually think the leafs will win. But I still like watching them play. :) I think once you have a team that you cheer for, they stick with you. I was born in Toronto and they were always my team. Moving to the USA has not changed that for me. But, I love the game though. And I love watching the action.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Pens just grabbed Chris Bourque off waivers :D

Honestly I think this was done just to piss the caps off. We already have one undersized energy player.

If it worked awesome!!

Not a big fan of the habs rooster this year..they are too small..Average defense, And I hate Price (who is a pedophile).

Sux cause Montreal has the greatest Hockey fans in the world and they deserve a better team.

To the guy that thinks Vesa Toskala is amazing....you are a typical Leaf fan,delusional and stupid !!

Come to Toronto and say this to my face.:D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Qst4c9jAdzA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Qst4c9jAdzA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/aCiVlEvh0kk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/aCiVlEvh0kk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Vesa spits on thee!
Toronto+Maple+Leafs+v+New+York+Islanders+7Jq5djQ1U_Yl.jpg

Last edited:
Not a big fan of the habs rooster this year..they are too small..Average defense, And I hate Price (who is a pedophile).

Sux cause Montreal has the greatest Hockey fans in the world and they deserve a better team.

C'est la vie! :D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Pens just grabbed Chris Bourque off waivers :D

Honestly I think this was done just to piss the caps off. We already have one undersized energy player.

If it worked awesome!!

As a Manitoba Moose season ticket holder, I watched Chris Bourque closely in the AHL Cup Finals this past Spring. I saw him play six times, and 3 times I had front row seats right next to the goal judge. He's tenacious, strong on the puck, and makes things happen when he isn't on the puck. His contract was a cap hit towards the Caps so they had to waive him. Why would Pittsburgh be so foolish to not claim him? I think the pick up has to do more with his game, than the fact they want to hurt the Capitals. They (the Caps) are a strong team, with or without young Bourque. Dem's how it goes. He put up 73 points in 69 games and sometimes looked better than 60 goal AHL man (69-60-37-97) Alexandre Giroux. His natural position is on the left wing, and we could use some future top-six wingers. So far our best prospects on the wings are Eric Tangradi and Luca Caputi. I'll gladly take another potential stud, fuhget abooit him being the great Ray Bourque's son. The kid has a very multi-dimensional game, and should make an immediate impact to the team. I can definitely see him fitting on the Pens third line being an energy player, replacing Tyler Kennedy's game who is now promoted to flank Evgeni Malkin's wing.

Well done Ray Shero. In Shero we trust. :rock

Last edited:
Come to Toronto and say this to my face.:D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Qst4c9jAdzA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Qst4c9jAdzA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/aCiVlEvh0kk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/aCiVlEvh0kk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Vesa spits on thee!
Toronto+Maple+Leafs+v+New+York+Islanders+7Jq5djQ1U_Yl.jpg

Toskola is not a strong goalie. He's a Roman Turek or Roman Cechmanek. Good enough to be a starter for their respective teams until someone better comes along and wins their spot. He'll be back playing in Europe before you know it. The Monster will win the starting job this season, and could do it prior to the Olympic break. He has looked strong in the preseason games he's played in, granted I don't think any of them were full games. His irregular heartbeat scares me. Back to Toskala, goalies like him come and go. He's definitely not an elite goalie or even a top 20 starter in my eyes. I don't even know if he's a top 30 guy.

The Leafs should be a stronger team, but they'll barely squeak into the playoffs this season. They need some upper tier talent up front before they can really do some damage on the scoresheet. Grabovski could barely make a Habs roster... and Blake is in the twilight of his career. Poni as good as he is, benefits playing on a team that lacks depth up front. I do like some of the new young talent coming in like your Stalbergs, Bozaks, Hanson's, and Kadri's. Having said that, will it be enough? Also, can Kessel flirt with 40 again with no elite playmaker this time around?

I wouldn't underestimate a small squad like the Montreal Canadiens. The Detroit Red Wings were one of the smallest clubs of the past few seasons and they have made it to the Finals twice, and one of those seasons they won the big prize. The Habs are one of the fastest and most talented teams out there. You need to catch them first, and that will be hard. Remember, this isn't the pre-lockout days of 2004. It's a newer, smaller, faster NHL. More room is opening up, and I believe Montreal realizes this and has decided to change with the times. Look at how many top picks are now under 5'11" and 200 lbs. That's no coincidence. I will not underestimate this team and I am saying this as an anti-Habs fan.

Back