next Vs diorama is....spidey vs venom!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pray that this piece isn't McFarlane-ish at all. :rolleyes:

The perfect piece IMO would be a Bags Spidey Vs. a Larsen Venom.

Anyone else excited about the seeing the preview for this bad boy ???? I sure am. Bring it ON!!!!!

spiderman_venom.jpg

the Doctor said:
im dying to see it.just you and me toe.

:lol i'm going to be in class but i am taking my laptop and take a 5 minute break just to check it out. If it is available for pre-order, I am all over it.

Fully expecting this to go up for order tonight. I really hope it sucks becuase if it doesn't, I'm going to have to get it.

Here is a pic of the exclusive Venom....

92_1.JPG

... Variant from Toybiz Icon Line. :monkey5

The last Spider-Man diorama was mentioned in the podcast and then went up for order in the following newsletter, and a few people were taken by surprise. Don't let it happen again, folks!!! Be online tonight, just in case!!!

will probably follow the standard order.
Preview tonite, up for order next week.

tomandshell said:
The last Spider-Man diorama was mentioned in the podcast and then went up for order in the following newsletter, and a few people were taken by surprise. Don't let it happen again, folks!!! Be online tonight, just in case!!!

yup. i'm skipping class for 5-10 minutes just to check it out. .....Ohhhh,... i'm a naughty boy :monkey3

phewwww. Not diggin it. I may order it, but I don't know if I'll keep it or not.

I don't know if I like it or not...I like Spidey yanking on Venom's tongue but Venom's right arm looks akward, it should be reaching over his shoulder to grab at Spidey.

Plus it doesn't look like a full size statue.

MAN I DON'T KNOW.................I WANT TO SEE THE WHOLE THING........ FOR NOW I DONT LIKE IT...........................:monkey2 ......... HOPE I AM WRONG......................

Back