next Vs diorama is....spidey vs venom!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
occulum said:
lookin forward to seeing this one. I hope its a Gore Group piece again.

Below is the Spidey/Venom the Shiflett Bros are producing for BOWEN.

holy poo...is there really that big a size difference between venom & spidey?

This is gonna rock.....if anyone can, gore group can

all vs dioramas have been done by gore group, 3 x Martin Canale, 1 x Pablo Viggiano (sentinel)

Last edited:
pitchin said:
holy poo...is there really that big a size difference between venom & spidey?

That's exactly what I thought when I saw this one. It's Hulk vs Spidey all over again. :lol

Finally a Vs. I don't have to get! Unless of course it's awesome looking...

com'on SSC, make it look terrible!

Darklord Dave said:
Finally a Vs. I don't have to get! Unless of course it's awesome looking...

com'on SSC, make it look terrible!

get your money ready dave,i think they're gonna do something brilliant again...gore group are only limited by their imagination which is very vivid indeed!!!

Got my hopes up really high for this one...
Hope it looks good. It's perfect for a VS. piece.

Bring on the pics! :chew

Gore Group has been money on all these dioramas. I can't see Sideshow changing their winning formula on this high profile piece so get your wallets out right now.

Venom is not going to be as large as Hulk. He is usually shown as a large guy of may be Thor-like proportion but he is no Hulk.

Regarding what artist this will be based on, if it's Spidey in his black suit then I agree it should be Todd McFarlane based. If it's Spidey in his regular red/blue costume then I hope is Erik Larsen based. He is the one that gave Venom his popular look with the tongue and his Spidey is one of the most underrated out there.

This auction has some pics of interior Larsen art:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Amazing-Spider...ryZ70961QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Personally, I'd like to see the McFarlane style Venom, but I'm 99.9% sure it'll be the huge jaws, long slobbery tongue one. Either way, I'm expecting a very energetic and dynamic scene with these two characters.

I can wait to see this, but I think a Spidey Vs Carnage would have been better!!!!

King Darkness said:
I can wait to see this, but I think a Spidey Vs Carnage would have been better!!!!

Spidey Vs Carnage means Mark Bagley based for sure. I don't mind it for Carnage but I do for Spidey.

Unlikely most people I like Carnage alright but I'm not crazy about the character. On the other hand, I love Venom as a bad guy (not the lame "Lethal Protector").

if Carnage will be part of the fight, might as well make it a trio fight. Spidey, Carnage, vs. Venom.

...or Carnage vs. Venom since they really don't like each other as oppose to Spidey vs. Venom, or, Spidey vs. Carnage. Just my thought. :monkey3

0785114033.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1103573613_.jpg

IMO, McF Spidey is top notch. He really pushed the boundary on re-inventing his suit and everything. He also made his style more "spider" like.

finally something worth getting excited about

Back