next Vs diorama is....spidey vs venom!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so.....ahh....having Venom's tounge like that makes me wonder if it is still possible for a Change of head Venom.

SolidLiquidFox said:
At this point, a change-o-head for Spidey seems like the most likely exclusive.

Or a black costume Spidey.

Will Sideshow do that to us and put Spidey in the Symbiote costume.............damn that would be awesome..........

From CKinSD on Statue Forum:

"dudes I'm gogin to try to get permission to post the pre-paint sculpt pics or get Martin to. This is a diorama bust, like the FF piece. it is a new line for Sideshow.

the sculpt on this is fantastic. the details are just superb. this is a must get for me for sure. you really need to see the unpainted pics. I've already sent out emails to see if we can show those to you here."

Sounds like Venom is legless.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Or a black costume Spidey.

it would be very cool, but I dont think we'll ever see that as an exlusive. The web lines are always sculpted into each spidey piece to give the painters something to follow. A symbiote costume would have to be a completely different sculpt.
now if there was a $100 increase for the exclusive it may cover the cost of casting a differnt spidey.

.. all that said, i do think that would be one of the best exclusives offeredby SS to date

Darth Waller said:
From CKinSD on Statue Forum:

"dudes I'm gogin to try to get permission to post the pre-paint sculpt pics or get Martin to. This is a diorama bust, like the FF piece. it is a new line for Sideshow."

Sounds like exactly what we are seeing in the preview picture. I'm still not sure why some are expecting more of Venom than what we see in the pic. His legs are clearly not going to be there. I also doubt that there is much more to the base--I think it is made to look like Venom is busting out of whatever surface you set it on. After the amazingly detailed bases of the previous VS. dioramas, I am more bummed about not getting a cool base than about not getting legs on Venom. So I am holding out hope that the base will be more complex than what we see, but not that we might somehow get legs on Venom.

And if every VS. piece was as large as Hulk VS. Spidey, I would run out of room really fast...

tomandshell said:
Sounds like exactly what we are seeing in the preview picture. I'm still not sure why some are expecting more of Venom than what we see in the pic. His legs are clearly not going to be there. I also doubt that there is much more to the base--I think it is made to look like Venom is busting out of whatever surface you set it on. After the amazingly detailed bases of the previous VS. dioramas, I am more bummed about not getting a cool base than about not getting legs on Venom. So I am holding out hope that the base will be more complex than what we see, but not that we might somehow get legs on Venom.

And if every VS. piece was as large as Hulk VS. Spidey, I would run out of room really fast...

Toms right, it's a bust. Actually looks like Spidey has Venom stuck in a hole and is taking advantage of him. I wonder just how small this will be? I am gonna pass, this does nothing for me. I just don't like busts as dioramas. I bet the Ex will be Spidey in GRAY armor.

carbo-fation said:
I hope the exclusive comes with legs!!! :monkey3

and limited to 50 units with a 200$ increase and a server crash that make ES increase of 150units after two days.:rotfl :monkey3 :lol :rolleyes: :rotfl :D

I must just the ranks of those underwhelmed by this piece. Of course I said the same thing about the FF bustette?? until I saw the exclusive, which I liked much better.

Also can this be the last Spidey piece for a while. 2 VS and a PF are enough. Marvel has thousands of characters some of which are even popular(Speedball) with the masses, lets see some of them.

Wait I didnt mean Speedball, No really I didnt.

spider-man_vs_venom_diorama_pic2.jpg

Saw this over at Statue Forum. I like that the fight seems a little more evenly matched in the Sideshow piece.

carbo-fation said:
Now this is the kind of vs. piece, I was expecting from Sideshow! :emperor :emperor

Ditto...Was expecting something more along the lines of the Hulk vs. Spidey piece.

tomandshell said:
spider-man_vs_venom_diorama_pic2.jpg

Saw this over at Statue Forum. I like that the fight seems a little more evenly matched in the Sideshow piece.

didn't like this statue. Venom look too small.

Back